• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pits of inferno is obviously not working, you should fix that.

me problem is when i download the OT and the (world)file disappear

help

C: \ Documents and Settings \ Eric \ Desktop \ data.rar: CRC error in data \ world \ world.otbm. The file is damaged
C: \ Documents and Settings \ Eric \ Desktop \ data.rar: unexpected end of file

that what the error say

Why don't you base the map on Nazoria and fix it up to make it perfect instead of working on a unfinished map when you have to do more work?

Why don't you base the map on Nazoria and fix it up to make it perfect instead of working on a unfinished map when you have to do more work?

Narozia is toaly bugged.. ( Maps in otland ) lol its better to work on a own map ;)

Narozia is toaly bugged.. ( Maps in otland ) lol its better to work on a own map ;)

That is correct and I'm waiting for this TRACKED REALMAP

Which will be awesome when it's 100% :D
I don't care if I have to start over with the map to add quests and such, which I don't believe I have to :S
Mummrik has already fixed that by then I'd say,
but It will all be much better when it will be released 100%.

About PoI, if you'd read the before posts by me, I said that PoI done in v0.4 .

/Limannen

Are on release 0.3 new spells with tibia 8.40 ??

No, because TFS 0.2 does not have the needed functions. (by default)
They can still be done, but with less similarity to Real Tibia ones.

:thumbup:Who's npc is addoner on release 0.3?? <_< I see only npc Varkhal but he sell addons for money.

:thumbup:Who's npc is addoner on release 0.3?? <_< I see only npc Varkhal but he sell addons for money.

Thank you for reminding me, if you look into the Varkhal npc -
it says the script's name is "addons", change it to "AllAddons".
Cuz if you look at the script folder, you can see next to the old "addons" script, there's a 60kb file named "AllAddons". That's the one.

/Limannen

I am wondering why this map has 8.4 places,
but is not 8.4 style.

Yeah, most of the map is not revamped (pre 8.2 / pre 8.1 style(
So, you have may have missing grass tufts (? not sure),
then cities like Kazordoon may be in old style, also Orc Fortress/Amazon Camp are not updated. Oh, and Femor Hills (the one with goblins) might be updated (has old 'mountain' style, not the 8.2+ 'earth' style)

It would take some time to update all that, but I think there are more important things than that for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back