• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Work:) But I must give up...I don't know what is the problem...I try with eldinworld(with tfs 0.3.3) and all work perfect...Probably it's problem with tfs.I'll waiting when you upgrade to tfs 0.3+...Good luck guys!cveba007 did you log into server?If you got positive results,please give me information what I must do.;(

No point. Tryed to do everything, but nothing... Crying Damson worked but half of the map was buged, and here on Mystic Spirit cant even log in...

you're really gonna update to V0.6 tommorow or some!?!?!?!? i mean LOL AWESOME JOB XD

Awesome job mate, I will anxiously wait for the last release.

Cheers~
Leiken.

What Client? 8.41?

Not mystic spirit 0.2 is only for tibia client 8.40. Limanen isn't doing data folder for crying damson 0.3.3 because it have a lot of bugs. Maybe he will doing for crying damson 0.3.4 ???

Limannen so u wont answer me ;P?

We appreciate that you would want to get involved and help us to track, but your chars aren't THAT high.

Can you track bog raider cave in edron maybe?

/Limannen

hey buddah! You're online, wuddup? Which version do you think is going to be the best version where you're not going to find small little map bugs in towns, etc. And have the map/server/everything good enough to host 100+ players, without bugs.

hey buddah! You're online, wuddup? Which version do you think is going to be the best version where you're not going to find small little map bugs in towns, etc. And have the map/server/everything good enough to host 100+ players, without bugs.

It's hard to say, bebore - I used to do like 5 new things each update.
Now with Cykotitan, he works so fast with the map and such, so we have allot of time for many other things.

v0.8 ? It's a sure thing that you can host now - but I still advice you to wait until we say so.

/Limannen

Yes and 0.3.4 is very stable, and you must w8 for stable version about 1 month ?

I found some waste islands thats doing nothing on the map and btw, doesnt some of the npcs works for the TFS crying damsoing 0.3.3? or its me? <.<

I found some waste islands thats doing nothing on the map and btw, doesnt some of the npcs works for the TFS crying damsoing 0.3.3? or its me? <.<

Ffs, when did it come to you noobs to read the thread before clicking download?

Real Map Project - it's for mystic spirit only !
Therefor, it might not work for 0.3.3 !

And who said it would take 1 month to wait for a stable tfs server ?
Me and cykotitan found some bugs that we didn't want.
And it's really hard to work on this project with BOTH crying damson & mystic spirit.

So if you guys want to wait longer...

I'm also waiting for cykotitan atm, to send me the map.
Then it will be closer for a release, since he finished his "duties" last night.

/Limannen

to all who complains

As stated before read the entire thread and dont tell them what to
do becuse they do it of thier own free will and they will realese
to whatever server they want. They can stop useing TFS if they want
or even stop if you dont stop complaining. As he also said he is not a big fan of noobs saying do this do that and complian all the time.
So in conclusion stop whine all the time.

Keep up the good work with the Real Map Project
and hope its not to long till it can be fully realesed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back