• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't.
But I'm pretty confident that it wont bug for ya with v0.6.

ONTOPIC:
We had some set backs with the starting of the server, we found some house bugs and normal/easy bugs.

Cykotitan are surely done with them, now it's my job to fix "Inquisition Quest, Demon Oak Quest, Svargrond Arena, Demon Helmet Quest & Annihilator".

/Limannen

I was in the wrong thread, thanks anyway it had nothing todo with your map, I was talking about the Mystic Spirit 0.2.1 standart map thanks anyway =)

I was in the wrong thread, thanks anyway it had nothing todo with your map, I was talking about the Mystic Spirit 0.2.1 standart map thanks anyway =)

Hah, but with the normal forgotten map doesn't contain any npc on the map.
It's just a sample man, I think :eek:

/Limannen

Do you change the tfs to 0.2.1 ?

Yes..the server is now 8.42 and lol, I saw that the npc handles customers in default channel, so that's changed to rl style, a private channel for npcs.

Sry for double post, damn edit button xD

/Limannen

Why is very high damage from normal weapon?I got normal club and I can hit 100+?!

When will be next version?Today?

Last edited by a moderator:
I spam too if we cannot edit our posts. It would be nice if I could edit my posts.

We must be in silence...We must wait xD.ahh next version will be very interresting and better than 0,5.It fix many errors and upgrade to version 8.42,npc etc.We must wait...

Sorry for the delay - blame cipsoft for doing the damn demon oak quest ^^

I can share you the update log for v0.6, but not more...the release will be TOMORROW wether demon oak is done or not.
But not to worry, I'm pretty sure it will work. We are about 70% done with it.
And we stoped working for the night now, tired as hell and I wanna play some games xD

Update Log For v0.6:

Code:
- Ab'dendriel Upgraded to 8.xx Style !
- Kazordoon Upgraded to 8.xx Style !
- Added Magician Tower
- Added Inquisiton Quest's Reward Room
- Added Edron Earth Elemental/Bog Raider Cave
- Added Sea Serpent Area
- Added Way To Laguna Islands
- Added Boat NPC to Cormaya
- Fixed Real Tibia Boat System (with all the right npcs//outfits & names)
- Fixed Drefia (wyrms etc)
- Fixed All Houses In Ankrahmun
- Fixed All Houses In Darashia
- Fixed All Houses In Cormaya
- Fixed All Houses In Edron
- Fixed Issue With The Jail System
- Fixed Real Tibia NPC Chat System (private channel)
- Added 'Eremo' - the aol seller like real tibia. (you can only travel to him from cormaya boat)
- Deleted 'Inferna' by Ates (needed the map space & it's not like rl tibia)
- Removed Orshabaal (hidden at north of edron)
- Updated Server From Mystic Spirit 0.2 to Mystic Spirit 0.2.1 ! (8.42 with allot more)
- Added real tibia's raids. (the settings are crazy now - so you have to set them your self for best results)

NOTE: We're doing much more than this, allot of small bugs in codes and such, wrong tiles at the map, etc.

/Limannen

We must be in silence...We must wait xD.ahh next version will be very interresting and better than 0,5.It fix many errors and upgrade to version 8.42,npc etc.We must wait...

You got the point :thumbup:

Liemannen this it's really nice of you to share your project with evryone in otland (y) :)

i was reading something about otland on otfans:

Code:
Recently they used their botnet to DDoS OTServlist trying to do the same thing they tried with OTFans. Forcing the users to switch to a similar service which in this case would be OTS-List. When this failed they took another approach never seen before in the history of OTServ. They added a line of code in the server itself to stop OTServlist from fetching any kind of information and therefore being unable to advertise your server at OTServlist.org
How do I make OTServlist able to query my server for status information?
You need to open the file status.cpp and remove these lines.

cpp Code:
if(getIP() == 3057325918UL || getIP() == 1578580918){  getConnection()->closeConnection();  return;}

did you guys remove that from tfs 0.2.1?

Hello, I'm kinda new at all this but I have a good idea about it all. I'm having trouble logging into my Acc Manager it keeps saying "Temple position wrong" I changed the temple position in Config.lua and I know im suppose to change it in my data base as well but there isn't a Acc Manager folder in the data base.. Could someone help or explain how to fix this?
-Thank you

Dude can you post how many days left to update(8.42 TFS 2.1)?? cuz I making my server and I need know because if you will post in the next 3 days I will be waiting and if you don't I use the version 8.40.. so please give me an answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back