• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way i know to make gm possible to use gm commands is to change ur account type to 5 or if it was 6,but then your normal chars can log out whenever they want...that's why i want to find another solution... :/

It was account type 5, try to change the group id 3, where u see the access at '1', change that one to 5 too.

/Limannen

- Formorgar Mines
- Forbidden Islands

will it be included in v0.7 or nobody has tracked it yet?

- Formorgar Mines
- Forbidden Islands

will it be included in v0.7 or nobody has tracked it yet?

It's not tracked yet, but we hope we will have the time to track it for v0.7.

TODO:
Code:
- Fix Demon Oak Quest (action/uniq ids, all set in hallowed axe, spawns)
- Fix Svargrond Arena (already done but check for bugs since teleportation into the first room doesnt work)
- Update Ground Tiles In Edron
- Bog Raider Cave in Edron
- Update to 8.xx style: shadowthorn
- Spawns in Nargor
- Spawns in Treasure Island
- Fixed correct "in-order" boss at Inquisition Quest.

NOTE: We are searching for someone to help us track 'Formorgar Mines' & 'Forbidden Islands - Malada & Goroma Underground'.

Currently Done:
Code:
- Fixed All Houses In Venore
- Fixed All Houses In Ankrahmun
- Fixed All Houses In Darashia
- Fixed Payments/Premium Requirements With Boat Travel
- Fixed Meriana (spawns/npcs, you can travel to meriana from liberty bay)

This is what I've done so far, yesterday/today.
I will also fix the inquisition right...
Then I don't know, maybe the spawns in Nargor & Treasure Island.

From there I will need some support from cykotitan,
all that's been newly tracked, has been done by him...
So I need his help, and the new tracker for protocoll 8.42 isn't released yet :/
So we might not get the new rook with tutorial island tracked, but we'll see.

/Limannen

Lol, I found perfect (for me) real npc:s somewhere, and I tried them. It was cool, everything worked and outfits and names was correct. BUT I LOST THE NPC:S!
And I cannot find them anywhere. I remember that I downloaded them from here in Otland.net. Anyone know what map/project/npc pack includes real npc:s? Not perfectly perfect, but like town sellers and buyers. I dont need any supersecret town real npc:s. Just the regular towns npc.
Anyone know?

When you decide to update your server to TFS 0.3 priv msg me Limannen. I can help you with this. (dont msg me 'pls update my server' if you are hoster, not developer)

Yalahar isnt ready yet? I see alot of black tiles...

btw. If you want travel from venore to svargrond it say "Do you want to travel to Ankrahmun?", also NPC at svargrond doesnt answer.

and make it more real ://... I see teleports at Svargrond instead of NPC... thats noobs style mate. Also that NPC in Thais... you could place them in another area, also will be good if you will make real bless system [npcs], and work on remove indeed water and corpses + items....

[sry for double, cant edit]

Yalahar isnt ready yet? I see alot of black tiles...

btw. If you want travel from venore to svargrond it say "Do you want to travel to Ankrahmun?", also NPC at svargrond doesnt answer.

thats so easy to change, do it by yourself please? lol
and guys if you have trouble on getting you server online try to find some tutorials or something?

thats so easy to change, do it by yourself please? lol
and guys if you have trouble on getting you server online try to find some tutorials or something?

I know its easy -.- but its still bug so I report it *_*

It was account type 5, try to change the group id 3, where u see the access at '1', change that one to 5 too.

/Limannen

Yeah i know,i looked trough this topic and found one page there u already wrote it,sorry for my blindness :p

Are you limannen+cycotitan adding real npc ?
Or will it be those "sell all rare items in here, thais!"

I propose something.Maybe take a new person to yours team!Then will be faster and better I think.
cykotitan <-He is a mapper
Limannen <-He is a scripter
And maybe someone new?Scripter npc,actions,talkactions etc.People who knows all about tfs(he can delete some of bugs in the map)
And the best will be when Gesior take the position master of mysql;p(then not will be stupid questions about mysql or acc manager)
Did you see this company?;p

I propose something.Maybe take a new person to yours team!Then will be faster and better I think.
cykotitan <-He is a mapper
Limannen <-He is a scripter
And maybe someone new?Scripter npc,actions,talkactions etc.People who knows all about tfs(he can delete some of bugs in the map)
And the best will be when Gesior take the position master of mysql;p(then not will be stupid questions about mysql or acc manager)
Did you see this company?;p

I like it as it is right now - cykotitan is great and I don't like too big of a team.

I don't think you should care about how fast the release will come, it's about how good it will be.

The tps was made by ates in his earlier server, but not to worry - the npc is done already. (the okolnir npc)
But about all the real tibia npcs, it will come...but just not right now.

/Limannen

and make it more real ://... I see teleports at Svargrond instead of NPC... thats noobs style mate. Also that NPC in Thais... you could place them in another area, also will be good if you will make real bless system [npcs], and work on remove indeed water and corpses + items....

[sry for double, cant edit]

I'm already erasing allot of water time to time,
but the corpses and items are such thing that are in rl too...
It should be kinda messy and detailed, you can look in rl, it's the same there.

It can't be total cleaned, cuz that's nooby map :p

/Limannen

For everyone that has router and have problem to login to his ot.
And port forwardinf 7172 Does'nt work for you then try this, this worked for me Open a port "7272"

Change:
gameProtocolPort = 7172

To:
gameProtocolPort = 7272

I donno if this will work for you but it worked for me :)

Found some bugs so I want to report it:

1. Wyrm staris are buged
2. NPC Lorietta does not work
3. NPC Addoner does not work
4. There is no captain in Port Hope
5. Teleport insted of NPC in Svargrond (not bug, but NPC would be more like RL :p:)
6. Svargron arena does not work

If I find more i will report.

Found some bugs so I want to report it:

1. Wyrm staris are buged
2. NPC Lorietta does not work
3. NPC Addoner does not work
4. There is no captain in Port Hope
5. Teleport insted of NPC in Svargrond (not bug, but NPC would be more like RL :p:)
6. Svargron arena does not work

If I find more i will report.
Very thoughfull of you to report but man, you should atleast read the thread since he knows that Svargrond arena ain't workign and about the npc in Svargrond he also knows that : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back