• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,maybe he works hard, but everyone in OTServlist got a Real Map now....

Yes,maybe he works hard, but everyone in OTServlist got a Real Map now....
So what if everyone hosting real maps? Im kinda sure that there is not many that uses this Real Map Project yet, they will in the future when it'll be alot better but atm there is still alot of bugs/missing places etc.

And btw, alot of the hosters did even host real maps before this project? Since Narozias server was released.

Anyways, looking forward to see what you've been doing all the time you haven't been active on the forums, Limannen & team.

ahhh today will be new release;>.
For begining I will check errors and report bugs(maybe,Limannen said maybe this version will be perfect;p).
After release I will write report ;>
GOGOGOooooo xD

For begining I will check errors and report bugs(maybe,Limannen said maybe this version will be perfect;p).
GOGOGOooooo xD

It most certainly wont be perfect...where did you here that? :blink:

But it will more than sure be BETTER than the last one,
since all the wait and no one (almost :D) haven't complained I'll tell ya little secret of v0.8 release:
Schhh...read closely and don't tell anyone........Real Tibia's Pits of Inferno (POI) is included with 100% real scripts !

Suck on that xD
We wont tell ya any more, since then it's no fun xD Little excitement for the release, that we need :thumbup:

/Limannen

Khanio...falkenberg :D Jesper?

Anyway, the release will be as cykotitan said, today.
I hope you all are satisfied with that time range xD

But ! It wont be until a couple of hours, I will have to start it and check for bugs with everything we've done/fixed/added.

/Limannen

Haha jesper ? xd

It most certainly wont be perfect...where did you here that? :blink:

But it will more than sure be BETTER than the last one,
since all the wait and no one (almost :D) haven't complained I'll tell ya little secret of v0.8 release:
Schhh...read closely and don't tell anyone........Real Tibia's Pits of Inferno (POI) is included with 100% real scripts !

Suck on that xD
We wont tell ya any more, since then it's no fun xD Little excitement for the release, that we need :thumbup:

/Limannen
Haha, awesome ;) Who made the scripts?

Well my server are not stable, I already asked here if soemone know what is my problem and they said "Buy more ram".. so I get more ram and My server are still not stable ¬¬... so what is the problem? I Think is bug in map cuz my server crashed with 10 players and with 100 players x_*

Respond fast please!

GOGOGOooooo xD

and where is this release?

Well, the release is coming closer...
Cykotitan is only testing some of the updates, and then he will send it to me so I can do the beta version of Demon Oak.
It's from nazoria, since it's not the EXACT real tibia scripts, we call it a beta.
It's just better to have a easy scripted one while you host instead of a non-working demon oak until we got the real scripts.

And ... a new record has come to my rep xD
I had 194 points, 40min later...229, with now 3 rep power bars.
Thanks to all that gave rep.

/Limannen

Well, the release is coming closer...
Cykotitan is only testing some of the updates, and then he will send it to me so I can do the beta version of Demon Oak.
It's from nazoria, since it's not the EXACT real tibia scripts, we call it a beta.
It's just better to have a easy scripted one while you host instead of a non-working demon oak until we got the real scripts.

And ... a new record has come to my rep xD
I had 194 points, 40min later...229, with now 3 rep power bars.
Thanks to all that gave rep.

/Limannen
Congratz ; )

This time it isn't a normal delay.
I don't know what happen' with cykotitan last night.
His MSN and all got fucked up, I will see if I can get in contact with him today.
And then release it.

/Limannen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back