• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is not working but u just simply say buy x number of x rune
example buy 20 bp sd i hope it helps works for me

Nice to see that you've started to update what you're doing so people will understand more that it take time and that you're actually doing something.

To bad you didn't say why you released it (21th May) as said but Im sure that its better to wait instead of releasing a version thats not fully completed yet.

Hope you'll fix everything tomorrow or something :)

Good luck / Minimii.

I'll quote cykotitan at chat yesterday:
They really underestimate our work - they think it's so easy and to just demand "fix it", "do that", and so on.
And yes, there are many that doesn't understand that we are doing more than you know of,
we might say "Fixing PoI right now", but along the way of fixing poi we found that all the captains had their wrong destinations...that could easily happen' that we don't mention.
So that's why it might take longer time than we say it will, now this delay - I don't know what happen.
Cykotitan has his bugged msn and he had some trouble with the PoI scripts, but it's done now.
And I will therefore will fix the demon oak when he's online later.

/Limannen

And yes, there are many that doesn't understand that we are doing more than you know of,
we might say "Fixing PoI right now", but along the way of fixing poi we found that all the captains had their wrong destinations...that could easily happen' that we don't mention.
So that's why it might take longer time than we say it will, now this delay - I don't know what happen.
Cykotitan has his bugged msn and he had some trouble with the PoI scripts, but it's done now.

/Limannen

Ho'h! Thanks for the Information, Limannen.
But you shouldn't say a releasing date, you should just release it when it's ready and not say a certain date when you will release it :eek:

You're doing a great work, those people that underastimate your work, they are retards and shouldn't be able to write in this thread.

Keep it up, Limannen, Shadows & Cykotitan

Zer0xe.

/Limannen

Dont worry, the smart people know what you guys are doing there and I think that we have more smart people in here then you think but since they are just happy they dont need to post.
The dump people have to post because they cant fix their own problems.

Eazy :thumbup:

/Limannen

ZerOxe is right don't give the release date. Simply updgate it how will be ready. How you will say around updgate about 22:00 it will fit into so 10 noobs and will start spamm : "Should already be?!!!! LOLS!!! WTF MAN ?" -- it's example :)

//LordXavy\\

I'm online now :p
I wasn't at home, but now I am and I hope that we can release it soon.

Kamikade* I thought you were a cool guy, but you have a bad attitude and doesn't deserve to download this at all.
The group thing almost convinced me there.

/Limannen

Yea, I reported everything that had with that damn kamikade's post.
So it all got deleted.

I wish I could be a mod for THIS thread only, so I can delete all stupid posts and such.
But I can always report, but I'm afraid it will be much to delete for a mod xD

Since the thread's spam/shit posts = is 70% of this thread.

/Limannen

ehh...Idk WTF in this thread...50% of people says suggestions(25% of them is normal) and 50% say:"please stop asking,please ****" I'm here from begining and idk why people is change;(.
What about your connect with Cykotitan? <- this is question about "when will be next version?" I don't think so...
Please People use head...

ehh...Idk WTF in this thread...50% of people says suggestions(25% of them is normal) and 50% say:"please stop asking,please ****" I'm here from begining and idk why people is change;(.
What about your connect with Cykotitan? <- this is question about "when will be next version?" I don't think so...
Please People use head...

Damn, your English isn't the best, haha. Sorry xD

Anyway, the "connection" is fine :D I'm talking to cyko right now, but we ran into some small issues.
We are fixing them right now.

/Limannen

mind posting your version of map tracker? good map just wanna add more rl to thais :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back