• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
/data/npc/Brodrosch.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Brodrosch" [B][COLOR="Red"]script="data\npc\scripts\steamship_kazordoon.lua"[/COLOR][/B] walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="66" head="0" body="0" legs="0" feet="0" addons="0"/>
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="message_greet" value="Welcome, |PLAYERNAME|! May Earth protect you, even whilst sailing!" />
    </parameters>
</npc>

/data/npc/Gurbasch.xml
Code:
<npc name="Gurbasch" [B][COLOR="Red"]script="data\npc\scripts\steamship_cormaya.lua"[/COLOR][/B] walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
<look type="66" head="0" body="0" legs="0" feet="0" addons="0"/>
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="message_greet" value="Welcome, |PLAYERNAME|! May Earth protect you, even whilst sailing!" />
    </parameters>
</npc>

But path of the script is exactly the same.
I created such a path it wanted which and he doesn't have a problem. Although everything is working correctly, I would like to have everything tidied up and not to create it isn't obvious what.

Nice but have a bug nomad drop dragon scale legs... anyone know anothers bugs???

Nice but have a bug nomad drop dragon scale legs... anyone know anothers bugs???

This has already been fixed.

And if anyone got anything, report it...
Because we are getting closer to the release,
and if there's any last things that anyone wants us to fix, it's time to say it now.

/Limannen

i can track all the orcs/minos/mad mage room when the tracker for the new version is up to the 8.xx style :) i hope it helps

Bug: WE can't enter to the room with undead dragon on helheim -5. Please repair it.

cant buy potions with bps
Yes you can? Just write like this to the rune seller:

Buy 1 bp mp = 1 backpack of mana potions.
Buy 1 bp smp = 1 backpack of strong mana potions.
Buy 1 bp gmp = 1 backpack of great mana potions.
Buy 1 bp hp = 1 backpack of health potions.
Buy 1 bp shp = 1 backpack of strong health potions.
Buy 1 bp ghp = 1 backpack of great health potions.
Buy 1 bp uhp = 1 backpack of ultimate health potions.
Buy 1 bp gsp = 1 backpack of great spirit potions.

Do the same with the runes but like this:

Buy 1 bp sd = 1 backpack of sudden death runes
or like this
Buy 1 bp sudden death runes = 1 backpack of sudden death runes

I cant open map up with RME or Simones map editor for some reason, is this on purpose or am i just noob? oO

He does sell hallowed axe just say "Hi/Trade"

No, he doesn't have hallowed axe as a buyable item. Just say hi/demon oak/yes/yes

Fix for Holy Tible:
Oldrak.xml
Lua:
<npc name="Oldrak" script="data/npc/scripts/oldrak.lua" walkinterval="2000">
    <look type="57" head="0" body="0" legs="0" feet="0" addons="0" />
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="message_greet" value="Welcome |PLAYERNAME|! Rarely I can welcome visitors in these days." />
        <parameter key="message_needmoremoney" value="Try again when you have more money."/>
        <parameter key="message_decline" value="Why would you tease me like that?"/>
	<parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
        <parameter key="shop_buyable" value="holy Tible,1970,1000" />
    </parameters>
</npc>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back