• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much longer until the map is tracked?
Goroma, Yalahar, etc..

Can someone help me get this ot running? I can get it online but i dont know how to make acc site and manager crashes the server!

Can someone help me get this ot running? I can get it online but i dont know how to make acc site and manager crashes the server!

We are aware of that, but we will release soon.
And then it wont be problem anymore.

About the release date, I'm not sure.
I'm going to talk to Cykotitan a bit, see if we really should release before Shadows have tracked what we asked him :

* Goroma Underground
* Mount Sternum Dead Cave
* Darashia's Rotworm Caves to 8.xx Style

The thing is, that I...or both of me and Cykotitan can't get in touch with him, hope he can respond soon to this, would be a shame otherwise to wait.

But lets not blame him for anything yet, it hasn't been going that long time since we released - At least that's what I think :S
We've been working our asses off, and I even think it's too soon release anyway, but even so...we won't do it until the tracking part is done.

About Yalahar, I knew there was some reports about missing tiles in -1 and other small bugs.
But I think Cykotitan already have re-tracked that part with a cam that he found, I'll confirm it soon.

/Limannen

How much longer until the map is tracked?
Goroma, Yalahar, etc..

Goroma needs its underground to be tracked, urgently.
When it comes to Yalahar, it needs Vengoth Castle and City of Beregar & its mines.
We also need Darashia rotworm caves tracked.

Limannen, repairs in the first post "Global map veiw - 32000,32000,7" to Global map view - 32000,32000,7. :)

For all those who aren't running the server with the fixed .exe, they should download it: TheForgottenServer.rar

Atm I'm trying to convice Limannen to update the first post to prevent further downloading of faulty .exe
You don't seem to have checked the previous pages, have you? <_<

There is no tracker for 8.42 client, and there wont be any (atleast what I think), I think they'll wait for 8.5 or something until they update their tracker.

I don't know about that, we have to use old cams for tracking these days.
And the tracking "updating" is very inactive for now, surely hope they will update it :p

Would be so much easier for us.

/Limannen

you know how I can convert the sqlite to mysql? because if not I will lose all players & accounts in my server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back