• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there..

Is there a way to scan/find ad delete all those movable items (bags, parcels, axes, vials & etc.) on cave floors that tracker put in the map?

I'm sure there's a lots of MBs of trash on RealMap :/

Btw.. I love this project.. It's awesome!

:]

Since OTBM (Open Tibia Binary Map) uses an advanced way of storing the items on the map, they all are very little percent of the total map size. Thus, even if we removed ALL the moveable items from the map, its size would decrease by just a couple of megabytes. Because of that, there's no point of doing that, since the tiles take up much more space than items (there's more tiles than items?).

Well better not close or lock the thread, since this realmap shit server is full of buggs. I stopped hosting my server becouse every shit ass noob knows the bugs and abuses them. I've found alot of them!
People can abuse a money bug that provides them with millions of CC's within 5 mins. (check your npc's)
Map bugs where items can be taken from the floor
Quests that arnt working. One of those quests is annihalator.
Many bugs in NPC's
NPC that sells wands/rod isnt functioning 100%, sometimes gives double items/runes.
Training room sucks since people can kill eachother

Some things i dont understand:

1- Backpack of some guy on my server got bugged
2- Some chars got bugged after a while of playing? wtf? :/
3- Bugged tiles? Tiles appear to be bugged after a while of hosting the server.

Thanks for wasting my time trying to fix everything and making me think there was a good map around!

didn't u ever see that this isn't a completed PROJECT!
do you really think that the perfect OT exists?
we're a community that's why we keep helping us each other until we get what we want. That's the noobest post I've ever seen, an insult for this great project called RMP. That's why this thread should be closed until vr 0.9 arrives, but you dorks would spam with PM the authors of this distro

Well better not close or lock the thread, since this realmap shit server is full of buggs. I stopped hosting my server becouse every shit ass noob knows the bugs and abuses them. I've found alot of them!
People can abuse a money bug that provides them with millions of CC's within 5 mins. (check your npc's)
Map bugs where items can be taken from the floor
Quests that arnt working. One of those quests is annihalator.
Many bugs in NPC's
NPC that sells wands/rod isnt functioning 100%, sometimes gives double items/runes.
Training room sucks since people can kill eachother

Some things i dont understand:

1- Backpack of some guy on my server got bugged
2- Some chars got bugged after a while of playing? wtf? :/
3- Bugged tiles? Tiles appear to be bugged after a while of hosting the server.

Thanks for wasting my time trying to fix everything and making me think there was a good map around!

they clearly say this is a
PROJECT, so if u h0ost a server using this unfinished server, you knew you would get problems, so , report the bugs u had, and wait ;P

cykotitan , if you need any part recorded on tibia, let me know...i guess i could do it , i got tibiacam.tv , also im a very high lvl :p , sad im hunted xP , but i could record when few enemies online.

also i got other chars so i could do it.

parabens pro lied first owner of the project was the best ot that I found you stay
wanted to know if you are leaving for Prediction of 8:50 v
sorry for ANGUAGES

When i use the acc site, it doesnt show "server online" it says offline and if i click on it it shows the list of ppl online. how can i make it work to show it's online?

I swear. I just wanna ring his neck. GTFO....

When i use the acc site, it doesnt show "server online" it says offline and if i click on it it shows the list of ppl online. how can i make it work to show it's online?

Uhmm. There should be a fix for that somewhere here. I would show you but I forgot where it is. Maybe if you look back 50-100 pages. you'll find the post Limmanen gave about how to fix the status bug.I'll look around for you. If I find anything. I'll post it here.

Okay here's your fix to the status bug.

C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php

Code:
$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['port'], $errno, $errstr, 1);

to

[code]
$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['statusProtocolPort'], $errno, $errstr, 1);

Just make sure you type/copy everything right. and your fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ofc there's "trash", it's a mapping thing called "details", if you ever heard of that.

/Limannen

But... If the tracker "saw" a crown legs on the floor, for example? Every server-save the item will appear at the location? :X

How we know if there's something valluable on the groud without scanning all map long with our eyes? :D

I got a question for everyone...
Which Acc Page is the best for this? I mean, which version of Gesior Acc?

Thanks,
and good work you guys =]

But... If the tracker "saw" a crown legs on the floor, for example? Every server-save the item will appear at the location? :X

How we know if there's something valluable on the groud without scanning all map long with our eyes? :D

C´mon... you can search for an item with the map editor... but its very unusual to see in the map a valluable item as trash

the tracker problem , do not save moveable items if im not wrong.

the tracker problem , do not save moveable items if im not wrong.

The user can choose whether she/he wants the ZTracker to Ignore moveable items, or to include them in map, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back