• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol limannen u've changing ur avatar several times lol you're updated
Hope the RMP 0.9 is stable, so we'll waiting for it, just take your time to make it well

Yeah, haven't really found the right avatar yet :D

And the server is stable...it's YOU people that aren't stable.
You're fucking the server up when you're for example trying to get it work with 0.3, "MY SERVER DED, WHYY??? UNSTABLE SHIT!".

You can try and try, but something will always fuck up, cuz as we said before: WE ONLY SUPPORT 0.2 !

Damn, how hard is it to understand.

/Limannen

sorry im new and then i'll say a noob ask...what are the sources?pls don't call me noob i'm just new and i need teach some things ^^

Yeah, haven't really found the right avatar yet :D

And the server is stable...it's YOU people that aren't stable.
You're fucking the server up when you're for example trying to get it work with 0.3, "MY SERVER DED, WHYY??? UNSTABLE SHIT!".

You can try and try, but something will always fuck up, cuz as we said before: WE ONLY SUPPORT 0.2 !

Damn, how hard is it to understand.

/Limannen

i have had like 100 players that has asked me HOW TO GET 0.3...? Im pl plx help... and shit just use it as it is.. and only uppdate map dont take 0.3 script and giv limannen and RMP team shit for it. For you guys that those that FUCK YOU!.

-.- ok ok limanen by 'stable' I just meant to fix the reported bugs here. oh geez

I think we will not see v 0.9 on this week :<

Btw can smbd explain me how to use Ztracker? Have i to start tibia and log in and then start ztracker, choose - version 8.5 and then new project and then start??? And how to import projects from ztracker to .otbm without crashes?

-.- ok ok limanen by 'stable' I just meant to fix the reported bugs here. oh geez

I didn't mean you :p

/Limannen

I think we will not see v 0.9 on this week :<

We know it have taken a long time for us, but...I think you will be satisfied with v0.9.

The changelog of v0.9 is longer and bigger than v0.1-v0.8 :D (combined)

So I hope you're pleased to know that v0.9 will be totally playable and released by the end of this weekend.

/Limannen

Last edited by a moderator:
i reported 1 and 3 to remere what about 2?
Eh..? I've only posted 2 bugs lol o_O
i have had like 100 players that has asked me HOW TO GET 0.3...? Im pl plx help... and shit just use it as it is.. and only uppdate map dont take 0.3 script and giv limannen and RMP team shit for it. For you guys that those that FUCK YOU!.
If Real Map Project was based on TFS 0.3, it would crash much more often.

I didn't mean you :p

/Limannen

We know it have taken a long time for us, but...I think you will be satisfied with v0.9.

The changelog of v0.9 is longer and bigger than v0.1-v0.8 :D (combined)

So I hope you're pleased to know that v0.9 will be totally playable and released by the end of this weekend.

/Limannen

You got me with your signature >.<

yes xd but i closed my rl map serv and waiting for v9 :(
was 40 ppl online

i don't know what's problem,i put player spawn in thais,cordinates,but they everytime when die go to yalahar :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back