• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAH, man why don't you shut up, too bad we can't see the date he posted else id show you that it is downloaded. And yeah 15 years kiddos server is better than the noob guy who want cash for entering a town lol...

ZoOorO ... No one can use the edit option in this post, i dont know why, all it has is quotes. Ask anyone, except a moderator.

;/

ZoOorO ... No one can use the edit option in this post, i dont know why, all it has is quotes. Ask anyone, except a moderator.

;/

what a retard xD. That's because you arent a donator.

Noone:blink:

No, you dont't. I will tell you what you are exactly making/doing.
You are opening zTracker programm, clicking on new project and then changing the tibia version, after it you are looking all the ....... day like a nerd for cams on tibiacam.tv :)
ahh, and one more thing, theres noone who reached 100 players online on ur stinky server ;]

Who the hell are you? Maybe you will show to us ur RMP project or any other project you are working with and we will estimate it? If no - just shut up and leave this thread, okey Mr. "im donator and nobody else" ?

Now everyone is gonna insult me, im alone against 1000 noobs that wants the server, Muhaha!

and this shitty "something" cause i cant call it a normal global map is a small zit against what i got :p

Now everyone is gonna insult me, im alone against 1000 noobs that wants the server, Muhaha!

and this shitty "something" cause i cant call it a normal global map is a small zit against what i got :p

1000 ppl against alone noob. Nobody asked about ur opinion, so go to flame ppl somewhere else.

Then go back to your "fully copied global map" and never disturb us again.

You don't need to come here and flame because of what I and Cykotitan are doing, and if you think the only thing we do is sitting liking nerds and tracking all day? You have sorry mistaken.

Peitia, I knew that Albania server was yours, I thought I remember something :D
So now when we have the most parts of the global tibia map, you can just charge people for more money for entering more places :p

Anyways, close to the release, it's just a matter of hours now.

Cya
/Limannen

Limannen ignore those stupid non sense posts they just talk shit cause they cant do what you guys do, dont spend your time paying attention to that...

HAHAHAH, man why don't you shut up, too bad we can't see the date he posted else id show you that it is downloaded. And yeah 15 years kiddos server is better than the noob guy who want cash for entering a town lol...

it was actually just for 2 weeks and yes i was first before every ots has it.

u are not alone belive me;p
Then go back to your "fully copied global map" and never disturb us again.

You don't need to come here and flame because of what I and Cykotitan are doing, and if you think the only thing we do is sitting liking nerds and tracking all day? You have sorry mistaken.

Peitia, I knew that Albania server was yours, I thought I remember something :D
So now when we have the most parts of the global tibia map, you can just charge people for more money for entering more places :p

Anyways, close to the release, it's just a matter of hours now.

Cya
/Limannen

what is better damn pacc for sms like on every ots or just an access to 1 city ?(and it was before every ots have the yalahar city when every1 have i have deleted this access).

Agrees 100%

@Limannen
I'm looking forward to teh release! Keep it up folks.

//Zer0xe.

Sunday sunday sunday sunday sunday
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Yes. ;)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
<config enabled="1"/>
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="20" multiplier="25"/>
<stage minlevel="21" maxlevel="50" multiplier="20"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="100" multiplier="15"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="200" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="201" multiplier="5"/>