• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need help with daopay everything works perfect except I need to fix the "Not realized yet" problem so please if you help me I rep+++!!

Sorry I have already checked that guide I need some answers from someone who got it working...

Sorry I have already checked that guide I need some answers from someone who got it working...
well dude this isn't the correct thread to post that, go to another thread that supports you (i think):thumbup:

:)
Dudes (rmp team)
You guys r doing a great thing to the Open Tibia Servers community as the oldschool OTS developers did (Survival, Yurots, Drakonia etc etc)
So keep going the great project : )

Waiting v.09 : )

sry my bad english ;x i needed to tell how great u guys r IMO.

I mean, this version will not be released until Sunday to come

was scheduled for last Sunday, it is Thursday:D
go wait

:)
Dudes (rmp team)
You guys r doing a great thing to the Open Tibia Servers community as the oldschool OTS developers did (Survival, Yurots, Drakonia etc etc)
So keep going the great project : )

Waiting v.09 : )

sry my bad english ;x i needed to tell how great u guys r IMO.

Darkonia.

hope Lm'nen hasn't gone sniff he's offline

ot this on my site and shows off, I'm using: Real Map Project v0.8.0 and site gesior 0.3.1 fixed v1

ot this on my site and shows off, I'm using: Real Map Project v0.8.0 and site gesior 0.3.1 fixed v1

uhmm didn't get it(understand it) fix ur english, man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back