• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC Real Tibian NPC - 0.6.2 - not in progress

Damnit! It's for 8.3 :/

And it's about 386 NPCs done in the maps!
I'll soon finish the PACC & FACC Villages! :)

FACC & PACC Villages added! Version 4!

Last edited:
Why do you start these kind of projects? I really hate people who do it. Many people worked on the real tibia NPC's for many hours because it's exclusive to have them and they actually are worth a lot of money and you all fuck it up probably just because you want to have some reputation.

If I did hurt you or something I apologize for that but it's just lame to release them.

If I did hurt you or something I apologize for that but it's just lame to release them.
Buahahaahah, if he wanna give you a porshe, just say to him "its lame anyone must pay for this car, I can't get it"
btw. OTS its >OPEN< Tibia server

Why do you start these kind of projects? I really hate people who do it. Many people worked on the real tibia NPC's for many hours because it's exclusive to have them and they actually are worth a lot of money and you all fuck it up probably just because you want to have some reputation.

LOL? everything to do with OpenTibia is FREE!! why have you got to pay for scripts.... if he wants to release it let him...
you are just tight. :wub:

It's better to release than to sell ... It's Open Tibia.

@topic

Great work.

Oh, so your so poor that you can't stand outfit the money your parents get?
So you got to play tibia, do real tibian scripts, maps then sell them?

This is Open-Tibia as Morak said!

Oh, so your so poor that you can't stand outfit the money your parents get?
So you got to play tibia, do real tibian scripts, maps then sell them?

This is Open-Tibia as Morak said!

You so poor? I'm probably making a lot more money than you could ever imagine with my OT servers.

Omfg... rofl WHAT THE FU** ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Let me point out some things, what does "OPEN" tibia say to you?
Isn't the whole fuc*ing Otserv procces a duplicate of the real version? Do you think we'v started some kind of trade community here or what?

cmon... Go and buy yourself a realmap or something and stop whining about people being generous.

my 2 cents

//Massen

I guess people have forgotten about zTracker :p, it has a feature to just walk around the map and npc's will save on your pc.

the one who started this trade community was souldrainer himself, he sold a open-tibia and now all are sellings shits thats not made by them, realease or don't even do the script?

Omfg... rofl WHAT THE FU** ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Let me point out some things, what does "OPEN" tibia say to you?
Isn't the whole fuc*ing Otserv procces a duplicate of the real version? Do you think we'v started some kind of trade community here or what?

cmon... Go and buy yourself a realmap or something and stop whining about people being generous.

my 2 cents

//Massen

Buy a real map? Are you kidding me? I never bought anything for an otserver for real money. I prefer making them myself.

Nice, but currently almost useless >.<
Keep updating! ^^

Im on ChristianDB side... cuz why should he waste time of us ?...

Better he make a project or selling cheap...

But its not buy/sell things and just maked npc...

Back