• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Realesta low-rate server 7.4 (Proposal)

Its still too much, if you keep the same exhausted of now in 1 second you can drink 2 manas 150 mana ~(still too much for a lowrate server), imo 50-60 and same exhausted of now
Mana exhausted is 0.8 sec, ill change regen to (50,70)

Its the same exhausted of always on realesta servers?? for me its ok that manas dont have exhausted almost but then you have to fix the amount of mana what they give. 50-70 sounds good too.

If you go lowrate you have to do it.

I do not know if I will play here, it all depends on the rates of this server.

I will say that I do not like playing with trade teams, and only a few members of my team play on servers with a poor loot rates.

And I do not intend to play in 3 people on the next server low rate without having people to play, when some idiots form teams from 50 people in the divisions and i can't make good war backpacks when play manualy one character.

Servers with bad loot rate and poor mana regeneration give a huge advantage to the player who plays more than one character + fact more than 50 % my team does not want and does not play on such servers discourages me even more to play on such servers.

I suggest server low rate but with:

-good loot rate gold maybe x7 , loot items x2

-add soul system this give more balnce in game and the same chance to all , because on all low rates servers people make rune farms and have very more chance to play than players who play one character.

- you can add stamina here so maniacs rpg players can't exp all time and make high lvls in 2 days server.

- make mana fluid give 25-40 mana then all people no play 24/7 with utamo vita + slow mana regeneration x2 but good loot rate gold like i say in up ^^ then people have gold to buy mana fluids and rings life , time rings ,energy etc to playing.

-people lose more experience when die maybe on all lvls lose more than 4 lvls and can't buy blessings and amulet of loss.

- you can remove stone skin amulets from game or make they charge x1 not x5 then more fun and people no use it many time when have more gold to play.

- remove this infernal bolts from game and power bolts from shop

An important message for people who make huge teams:

I suggest you make a team of all server people in one guild and your only opponent is monsters xD

Its the same exhausted of always on realesta servers?? for me its ok that manas dont have exhausted almost but then you have to fix the amount of mana what they give. 50-70 sounds good too.

If you go lowrate you have to do it.
Exhausted was always like that even on war ots.

whats gonna be loot/skill/mag rates?
Code:
rate_exp_pvp = 1.5
rate_skill = 7
rate_mag = 1.5
rate_loot = 2
rate_spawn = 2

After few days on mastercores im tired, their server is not ready to be low rate, bugs, crashes, lags, unbalanced vocs...

@ruth and players
What do you think about easy low rate server? I mean low rate without easy money becasuse fsrming is shity. Few propsal from me:
- medium exp till 30-40 lvl and after 50 3x, 70+ 2x
- high gold coins drop but change for platinium only in bank
- items like boh, d lance everthing what is worth morę than 5k should be rare but items like halberd, p armors, steel helmets, two handed swords should be main sources of money. Ppl should makes lootbags if they want profit.
- BUFF for druid like on medivia, cheap healing
- BUFF for knights by incerasing mele dmg

/\ really good idea, ye mastercores need 1,5year more to improve their server becuase right now its totally crap, so im waiting for realesta

Any one anti bot client no help for boters , but can little block some boters , gm need manually check players.

Time to refresh the project a little, here is the new list of changes:
Code:
-Reduced almost every task with money and items, increased kills required for some of them
-Reduced new spawns, the new list of all spawns check here (some of the need quest acces)
-Djinns are not free anymore, same quest as real tibia required (one djinn per character available)
-Frags reduced to 3 RS 6 Ban, RS duration 3 days, ban too.
-Added guild wars
-Changed runes to 1x, 220 mana for SD style.
-Removed free boat travel.
-Removed burst arrows and power bolts from shop.
-Increased promotion cost to 20k
-Desert quest is no longer solable.
-!shop command can be excuted only in protection zone.
-Removed start equipment parcel.
-Disabled UE damage reduction when many players are hitted.
-Scarab coins can be only diged near tomb hole.
-Removed adori blank spell.
-Added blessings.
-Removed magic and skills boosts.
-Reduced some privileges of golden account.
Rest information can be seen in server info click here.

To slow ppl down in their tracks instead of letting them get lvl 60 in 1 day?

@No Ot To Play
Time to refresh the project a little, here is the new list of changes:
Code:
-Reduced almost every task with money and items, increased kills required for some of them
-Reduced new spawns, the new list of all spawns check here (some of the need quest acces)
-Djinns are not free anymore, same quest as real tibia required (one djinn per character available)
-Frags reduced to 3 RS 6 Ban, RS duration 3 days, ban too.
-Added guild wars
-Changed runes to 1x, 220 mana for SD style.
-Removed free boat travel.
-Removed burst arrows and power bolts from shop.
-Increased promotion cost to 20k
-Desert quest is no longer solable.
-!shop command can be excuted only in protection zone.
-Removed start equipment parcel.
-Disabled UE damage reduction when many players are hitted.
-Scarab coins can be only diged near tomb hole.
-Removed adori blank spell.
-Added blessings.
-Removed magic and skills boosts.
-Reduced some privileges of golden account.
Rest information can be seen in server info click here.

Propably this :)

@ruth - I think, you can cut promotion price in half (10k), frags can be like 5 for rs and 8 for ban , you can leave some really basic starting eq when going to main, something like leather set.
Just ideas.

I hate high level pvp on 7.4-7.72

My suggestion for rates are

0-8 1x (less noob chars)
8-15 6x
15-21 5x
21-31-4x
31-41 3x
51-61 2x
61-71 1.5x
71-1000 1x

I hate high level pvp on 7.4-7.72

0-8 1x (less noob chars)
8-15 6x
15-21 5x
21-31-4x
31-41 3x
51-61 2x
61-71 1.5x
71-1000 1x
Thanks for suggestion, i'll consider this.

0-8 x1 (keep the rookgaard experience rl, this way Rookgaard won't be empty at all times, there would be a sense of doing the content, commerce, rpg, actually needing to communicate with players)
8-25 x 1.5
25-50 x1.8
50-70 x2.5
70-100 x2.7
100-150 x1.5
150-200 x1

This kinda experience would work better because when you accelerate the game too quicky you make most of the content meaningless and the need for players to interact, then you're suddenly mid-high level and you have no friends or enemies unlike old tibia

I don't like lootrates being touched, but features like cheaper of free boat expenses, or features like free passes for many travels that will make people want to trade more in a more organic fashion. Gold must be hard to comeby and people who know trade, keep items for sell, know how to make lootbags should be rewarded

faster regen rates is a must, specially for mages, imo x2 or x3 times as much as real tibia

remember old tibia is supposed to be hard and rewarding for seemingly small progress

just my two cents gl with project

Hello, gladly i can say the server is ready now, we are just going to schedule launch date. You can check server info, and play our war server meanwhile, also don't forget to leave some suggestion, if you have any questions related to the server ask here i'll try to answer all of them.

Back