• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Realesta low-rate server 7.4 (Proposal)

I dont think people will enjoy midrate/highrate servers, there's always high demand for those and then they die in one week, i'm genuinely tired of changing a server every week or two, and if people wanted to play mastercores, then why is there literally 150 actual players online and rest are spoofs/makers? It's a bugged deadots that's only semi-active due to 70-80 people constantly fighting, and most of people left it already. (im talking solely about Azera, cause Benera is a server where you go after you start losing in a war and want to exp peacefully, on Canera you have 5 kangoroos and 4 crocodiles playing and Demera is a server for runemakers and easy money for BR's)

Why even ask for a midrate/highrate when most of people get bored after approximetely 2 weeks even if the ot is made insanely well. There's a lot of people who quit mastercores and are seeking a good lowrate server that actually has decent developers, competent people and is bug-free. And I am more than sure that @ruth is all that and can provide a server people would enjoy playing. Mana regen is high for a lowrate server, tasks give great rewards, client and ots is bug-free and has best antibot system there's ever been, and has the smoothest client you will probably ever play on. And it's his decision to open a lowrate server, previous ones were basically test servers for perfecting the client and getting a better grasp how to make a long-lasting server. He wishes to be recognized as a developer of serious OT's, not orshabaal highrates/midrates that don't have any future ahead of them.

Last edited:
Delete this custom monsters with best loot , because for this reason this server it's good only for big bands with 40 people in one team who can all time hunting on they and have more money than other.

Because if some people kill they and want make exp and looting items on this then big bands coming to kill you so it's no sense to play here solo or in small team.

Loot should be similar to all monsters, because always on your servers the best loot gives custom monsters that are commonly used by large teams.

Make here better pvp enforced here x1 it's a ots or real tibia?

I want make here knight and give exp to my mage later when i make money to buy spells for mage.

Do you think people want exp with war hammer or with summon monk on magic vocations for buy spells to play in 2018 i don't think.

Most people from my team will not play on server with loot rate x2 where you need buy spells to play.

You can make more low rate on higer lvls , but go make better loot rate for people can fast buy spells to play.

On last version this pvp enforced really bad on x3 enforced and now you want make here pvp enforced x1 please no joke it's no real tibia.

I think you need remove this npc runes sellers form all depots city where you can sell your runes every time , because this destroy trade.

Please remove it and people can buy only runes on normal npc on magic shops ^^

I dont think people will enjoy midrate/highrate servers, there's always high demand for those and then they die in one week, i'm genuinely tired of changing a server every week or two, and if people wanted to play mastercores, then why is there literally 150 actual players online and rest are spoofs/makers? It's a bugged deadots that's only semi-active due to 70-80 people constantly fighting, and most of people left it already. (im talking solely about Azera, cause Benera is a server where you go after you start losing in a war and want to exp peacefully, on Canera you have 5 kangoroos and 4 crocodiles playing and Demera is a server for runemakers and easy money for BR's)

Why even ask for a midrate/highrate when most of people get bored after approximetely 2 weeks even if the ot is made insanely well. There's a lot of people who quit mastercores and are seeking a good lowrate server that actually has decent developers, competent people and is bug-free. And I am more than sure that @ruth is all that and can provide a server people would enjoy playing. Mana regen is high for a lowrate server, tasks give great rewards, client and ots is bug-free and has best antibot system there's ever been, and has the smoothest client you will probably ever play on. And it's his decision to open a lowrate server, previous ones were basically test servers for perfecting the client and getting a better grasp how to make a long-lasting server. He wishes to be recognized as a developer of serious OT's, not orshabaal highrates/midrates that don't have any future ahead of them.

i think better option is to have fun for week or even 2 than killing killing dwarfs with war hammer in night 2018. Its not 2008 where most of tibia players had many time to exp/make runes etc, now we just want to have fun, fun in pvp, like already 1 day after the start, not some gfb fight 40vs40 in 3rd week of OT with some nerds playing 10hours daily.

Sure, he can wish to be recognized as a developer of good stable ot, but he will never be since he's punios friend. Anyway you would get much more fun at midrate, cuz you will just waste your time at rotworms and dwarfs, since its obvious that even if its lowrate, it will die in 2-3 weeks. Gl hf

i think better option is to have fun for week or even 2 than killing killing dwarfs with war hammer in night 2018. Its not 2008 where most of tibia players had many time to exp/make runes etc, now we just want to have fun, fun in pvp, like already 1 day after the start, not some gfb fight 40vs40 in 3rd week of OT with some nerds playing 10hours daily.

It depends how you look at it, there's way more people anticipating a GOOD lowrate server rather than a highrate, and I know that for a fact, not to mention that highrate community is extremely toxic in the way they play the game, they join the OT, exp for 3 days, fight for a week and then the OT is empty because people are cleaned/nobody wants to exp anymore/one team is clearly dominating the war. Somehow I don't find "It's not tibia 2008, you shouldnt be exping with summons or war hammer" argument relevant, since mastercrashes was very successful during their first month, and you had to exp precisely that way.

You're really naive if you think people don't have time for making runes or gaining exp slowly, and play just for pvp. You take your own opinion and want it to appear as if that's what majority wants, when you're clearly not right. If you want to focus solely on the PVP aspect you can go to Realesta War, it has been very active past week. Besides, even on highrate iterations of Realesta you have had 40v40 gfb spam fights and I don't know what point you're trying to make here.

As I said previously, @ruth is mostly done with highrate servers, he wishes to be recognized as a creator of serious servers, not short-lived highrates. He wants to create something he's content with, and he himself told me that highrates that were previously released were just for testing the client, upgrading it, removing any sort of bugs and getting a better grasp on how to make a long-lasting server.

Sure, he can wish to be recognized as a developer of good stable ot, but he will never be since he's punios friend.

Why is that a problem exactly? Can't people give credit when credit is due?

Last edited:
It depends how you look at it, there's way more people anticipating a GOOD lowrate server rather than a highrate, and I know that for a fact, not to mention that highrate community is extremely toxic in the way they play the game, they join the OT, exp for 3 days, fight for a week and then the OT is empty because people are cleaned/nobody wants to exp anymore/one team is clearly dominating the war. Somehow I don't find "It's not tibia 2008, you shouldnt be exping with summons or war hammer" argument relevant, since mastercrashes was very successful during their first month, and you had to exp precisely that way.

You're really naive if you think people don't have time for making runes or gaining exp slowly, and play just for pvp. You take your own opinion and want it to appear as if that's what majority wants, when you're clearly not right. If you want to focus solely on the PVP aspect you can go to Realesta War, it has been very active past week. Besides, even on highrate you have had 40v40 gfb spam fights and I don't know what point you're trying to make here.

As I said previously, @ruth is mostly done with highrate servers, he wishes to be recognized as a creator of serious servers, not short-lived highrates. He wants to create something he's content with, and he himself told me that highrates that were previously released were just for testing the client, upgrading it, removing any sort of bugs and getting a better grasp on how to make a long-lasting server.

Why is that a problem exactly? Can't people give credit when credit is due?

Dude, at his last OT he was selling GP at second day of the server

if u want to rate people then u should give us facts not bullshits from your small finger.

Ok boys, it's 7 am, I couldn't sleep last night, my arm is injured and I'm about to drop some real feedback of how it should be done. Most of this will feel out of order and are just my thoughts vented in a post.

I know I will recieve some hate but @ruth please hear me out

I've been playing now on Mastercores for a month, I'll explain what's up:

IT FUCKING SUCKS DICK and lemme explain you why so you don't commit the same mistakes (and I made it to lvl 82 there, it's not that I simply didn't like it and I'm hating on it, I'm just using it as a example)

Let's start with Rookgaard, It's a fucking pantomime what you do there, kill 20 rats, start with wooden shield so it can't get any easier, what's the point? you leave the island in an instant and start making content irrelevant. This is the first place where ots get it wrong and ruin the ecosystem of the game, leaving the first area a desert and make impossible to experience the game as you should as a new player. Rookgaard is supposed to be busy, a place where you learn the mechanics of the game, exploration, trade with players, RPG, mysteries, quests, and more. Rookgaard has at least 5 major quests where involvement with players is needed, many equipment upgrades where there is the sense of progression of your character, and many more things that are just lost on a fast rate on rookgaard.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO PLAY THIS GAME AS IT SHOULD BE PLAYED IF EXPERIENCE IS NOT X1, and now I'll be expanding on explaining this point.

Let's get to Mastercores for a second again, "a low rate server" yeah it gets you to x1 once you hit lvl 140? but the truth is you get to lvl 50 in an instant, back in the day that was a considered mid level and respectable player that had actually put effort into the game and had some powerful character in comparison to the average player in its ecosystem. Right now you can be level 100 playing by yourself in mastercores and you're essentially garbage and not impressive, since anyone can get a lvl 60-70 mage in no time and have kill threat over people, and it's just a numbers game. The ecosystem is totally ruined when it's easier at the early levels, and I'll explain further:

Mages are the best class at 7.4-7.5 no doubts about it at high end. Knights are essentially a tank class and they are not very impressive in the dmg department but they are impossible to kill unless outnumbered. And paladins are a middle ground.

The mages weakness is how hard and expensive is is to level them from lvl 8-60, then they start picking up the ball and have an easier time once they grow stronger in levels. Knights are the opposite, they are very strong against monsters for the most part 8-60 and they start having difficulty exping at the same rate of a mage in solo hunting. Paladins have a little more freedom abusing their range but they are more tricky than knights early on, you had to be really smart about ammo, capacity, skilling up picking throwables and you needed some time to build up, but they were significantly better at pvp early game due to range and due to people not having the best equipment, so they had the best mid game, a ok early game and a ok'ish late game.

Based on the previous mentioned, even though Sorcerers were still be the best damage class in the game, there were clear incentives to play the other classes aswell, back then a good distribution was about 35% knight, 20% paladin, 30% sorcerer, 15% druid. With this healthy ecosystem, the few 15% players that chose to go druid would have more than half the ecosystem to sell healing runes to them. Beginners would have an easier time with their "noob friendly"classes, and players who wanted to be legendary and powerful mages had to earn their way to the spotlight, putting more effort in than any other class on the way.

This is only achivable on a REAL X1 Exp rate, let's look at mastercores again for comparison:

In benera out of top 50 players in EXP 40 of them are Paladins and Sorcerers! just the damage classes! what a surprise, right? you can just go at it and cut all the corners of exping at their weakest points and get high end Royal Paladins and Master Sorcerers in their splendor, why fucking play a knight? do you think they need one to hunt, or a druid to heal that Knight? you know, like the most efficient way to hunt for the waste? they never did. Since they cut every single place where they needed one, they will get profit wasting an insane amount of runes and resources because 2 things: LOOT IS X2 (custom), NOT X1, AND THEY CAN PAY TO WIN SELLING SCROLLS ROFL.

LOOT CAN'T BE CUSTOM, NEEDS TO BE X1, EXP CAN'T BE MORE THAN THE REAL EXP, NOT PREMIUM 10% MORE EXP, DON'T MAKE THE GAME EASIER. TIBIA IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNFORGIVING FOR MAKING MISTAKES, DYING SHOULD MEAN LOSING A LOT, you make players paranoid about dying to other players in losing so much time in a legit x1 but thats because you create an ecosystem where you're instantly in threat of dying to other players only for existing due to releasing so much power free (easy to make runes, easy to gain levels and skills, specially mages).

Let's give more examples on how the content is cut until you make the game itself irrelevant.

Let's take designed quests which are an adeventure and fun like Draconia quest in hellgate, one of my favorite quests, it's a level 25 requirement where significant exploring, mind games and collaboration between players is enforced.

Between 4 servers, let's see how many players completed this quest according to their library:

28 players have completed this quest (LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) you see this shit? you just marginalize content of the game giving levels for free, even if not an awesome reward, back in the day, a starting knight would pay fresh gold to get his hands on a serpent sword, but you know what happens when you get a "low rate server" and not a real x1 experience? I just sit in my depot and offer free fireswords or knight axes to starting players that I don't even know since they are impossible to sell and completly redundant since they can't go higher than vendor prince. You can fucking make runes on a new character (having fast mana rates and elder druid/master sorcererjust paying golden acc at lvl 8) after leaving from rookgaard in 20 minutes LMAO how is this server called a low rate and not a fun server? and get the best equipment available in the game by just making runes for a few days LMAO. You are making basically 90% of the items TRASH ITEMS with no use. Remember back in the day having to wear a devil helmet, plate armor until lvl 30-40? how did it feel buying a hard to get knight armor for 12k after saving for a week? or doing orc fort quest in a team of 7 players to finally get upgrades? and then you still have many upgrades after that, crown armor, golden armor, dsm and finally magic plate armor, way better than fucking afk rune make like a retard and have no interaction with players at all and then get the gold from 1 guy buying 100bp of uh and them making a second transaction for the best equipment there is.

What did I do on mastercores? get free plate set since who woul actually sell that shit for real? then get lvl 50 fast in days, get bk quest done and then loot dsm on my first 30 DL since loot is x2 LMAO. Then with my money bought all the best available equipment, I never had to make any significant trades with people, I used all my runes made by my own hand and barely lootbagged 10 times at most never having non profit hunts even though hunting dls at lvl 70+ as a Knight. No loot progression, level progression and healthy ecosystems can occur if all rates aren't x1, and I'll keep explaining:

Regen rates are unforgiving in old tibia, and I was pro increasing it a few pages back, but fellas let's be honest aight... When you're waiting 10 hours making runes yourself to go and only hunt one hour with those runes it feels kinda shitty doesn't it? specially at high levels... BUT LEMME TELL YOU
if you were topping the highscores and you were hunting demons with your homies and happened to loot a magic plate armor do you have an idea how overnight you became kinda rich? with a healthy ecosystem of people at the top getting HARD to get items really being rare since it required insane preparation for big hunts and maybe it went 4+ months until the very first demon could be slain, now imagine how long it'd take for people to make any profits hunting them, but then again, once you are at the top, you would reach points where you could buy many sds from players that won't profit with those unlike you at the top (and only if you are lucky) and that is what make the game entertaining too.

If runes are easy to make players don't think twice about using them as they wish since they will get exp faster and eventually profit from them, but what happens when you need THAT money instead to progress like in old tibia? get that fancy blue robe that goes for 40k since it's really hard to get one, well you might have to make sds for a week in your play time if you really wish that upgrade. Original x1 regen rates are so important, it's the only way to make an organic economy and healthy market where there is no hyperinflation because, more regen = more runes = more levels and items available = inflation of items = most of the items become irrelevant = market totally dies in a short time = knights and paladins at low level need to create a maker to compete, defeats the purpose of playing other classes, and also buying runes from other players since you can make them.

No server without a legit anti bot+ anti macro system + original x1 regen rates and x1 loot and x1 exp will have a healthy good market and real sense of progression.

Harder to level means players need to use all corners of the map, keeping the map busy and making it feel alive. Where interaction happens, where conflict begins, when friendships are forged and enemies made. Cutting any need for custom content whatsoever, like see mastercores again, 2 months after release, with full bugged real tibia content and a shitty island and now they are releasing new content since the real in game content is completly redundant and dead.

the game kinda starts at mid level where it doesn't stink fully if you like power gaming as if was a fun server (where btw there is no market for runes so you have to use your easy earned money on life rings and use your makers to make runes and go hunt) kinda defeats the purpose of not just selling runes at the npc at this point... ridiculous...)

look at the behe quest completion number (661 players have completed this quest) for comparison, when I did it, one of the major quests, it felt like shit, I had infinite resources to do it and the items weren't even vendored I didn't even care about them at all since nobody needs garbage items like golden armor unless you are like a lvl 30 knight starting out and you know, nobody plays a knight.

Tibia is not supposed to be that game where you are necessarily actively trying to hover respawns all day long for maximun profit and exp, it had a lot of dead time where bonds were made, where after your hard earned lvl 20 and skills 55 with serpent sword, you could go and experience killing your first dragon and wasting for it with your 3 friends, but it felt like an achievement. I was talking to this guy playing in mastercores who supposedly said he played back in the day and he didn't understand how orc fortress was an epic adventure where tough challanges were ahead for players that had maybe a couple backpack of runes, plate sets, and garbage skills since everything was hard to obtain, and nowadays in these ots you can solo all content without even losing money, and you don't even have any incentives to do most content since why would you go and do dark helmet quest in folda ever? Well, in a new x1 server that time consuming quest is pretty rewarding if you ask me, or why would you go and do dark armor quest in edron? Well, in a x1 server, if you go there with a team starting with the equivalent of a plate armor when you still havent looted one, since it's a hard to get, valuable object, that seems like a good idea. Remember Elvenbane quest? challanging for a group of lowbies. There are dozens of quests that people just never get to do in these ots at present day, they jut happen to get an op character and realize there is barely content and servers die automatically.

This is a video of what Tibia used to look like

you have to watch it to understand that we have to get back the real game, real experience, no custom shit, everything as it was, maybe it wasn't perfect but it was what we felt in love with, don't listen to what players "want", they rather at the end of the day grind for weeks, group up as 5 players to explore venore dragon lair together, get the first fire sword of a server and sell it for 2ok, than to jump into the game, solo dragons the second day you downloaded the game with profit and vendoring a backpack of fireswords to the NPC. Yes... at the end of the day they will rather make 10k-20k exp/hr at this shitty respawn they can afford to make exp at without wasting then at weekend making a giant spider hunt with all their guildies and make less exp than that but get knight legs and feel proud about small progress like that, since even though that player is only lvl 25, he has already had more fun, done more quests, has traded more, has made more friends, enemies, had epic adventures, struggles, hardships and meaningful victories than any lvl 100 in any "low rate" nowdays.

Make cities alive again making everything x1, watch how kazordoon gets full of knights and their ocassional druid selling runes to those knight who live for weeks or months there, watch carlin being a popular low level city again, watch people soloing their first cyclops in mt sternum or femor hills after training and making runes and feeling how they grow stronger proportinally with the time they put into the game, not just jumping into killing dragons which are the 7th strongest creature already, and makes the other 50-70+ monsters irrelevant, who would ever hunt dworcs? or outlaws? maybe elves? Tibia real content is already big enough, it doesn't need added subpar shitty custom content, all it needs is it being used by forcing the players to play the actual game by it being a faithfull x1 experience of the game.

Important things to have a good successful server:

*has to have a working antibot and anti macro system and only deletion as punishment (only 1 account and 1 character at the same time for player) without this a dream server will NEVER work
*x1 everything failthful real 7.4 7.5 tibia with all its flaws (keep different graphic files available for players who prefer older graphics or 7.5 graphics)
*no custom content at all, but we have to be honest though it can die out from just getting old (in the case the server has been up for 1 year successfully, custom quests that make sense to the story of the game and the mysteries should be added with extreme difficulty and RPG aspects of the game for legendary items and iconic areas already existing) so that maybe only a few players can get them if they work hard for them and maybe after 2 years adding liberty bay + addons but keeping everything old, formulas, mechanics and such. NOTE: NO CREATURE PRODUCTS BEFORE ANY OF THIS GETS TO HAPPEN)
*No addons, no new outfits
*no tasks
*no added exp%, nor free utevo lux for premium
*no loot message at all, this kills a very important aspect of how the game was, before opening a monster you'd never know what'd be inside and that's how it should be
*no shared exp
*ALL free account limitations as they were (with maybe 1 change im thinking to make tibia not so pay win as it was which is not losing promotion after losing premium, or maybe making promotion available to free accounts so we have a healtier enviroment and a decent free version of the game, lvl 20 req and 20k)
*no pay to win (premium scrolls that essentially make buying gold legal)
*no premium scrolls, nor buying it with in game money so not pay to win at all, make it illegal at all costs
*no name, sex, server change or whatever bullshit
*all dialogs and quests need to be working 100%, daily respawns and stuff of the sort
*raids working as they were
*improved interface for hotkeys, map, bags, chat and stuff of the sort
*obviously no hotkeys for items/runes/etc
*obviously no wands
*house system as it was (mastercores got custom stuff like u can't throw items into other people's houses and custom shit like that) and you can buy houses without an auction, not good at all.
*Active GMs and tutor training
*Only Trade, World Chat and Help chat.
*vip limit could be increased doesn't have to be ciplike
*no war system, red skull and 30 day ban, then deletion (this one could be voted out, I don't really remember how easy is it to get deleted in a war or something but still punishment has to be long and severe).
*no custom items, nor areas, nor quests except what described above
*report ticket system in website
*library to the game, manual and guide for beginners so we can pick up new players

Please listen my 500 iq post I've see the only way it's going to work for all of us, don't feed the trolls saying nobody has time anymore, they picture themselves being the top levels putting 2hr a day somehow, well I was never even lvl 90 in real tibia and I enjoyned this game for basically 7 years, so if you're not willing to enjoy the game leave us alone.

LETS MAKE TIBIA GREAT AGAIN, LET'S DO PRECISELY WHAT MADE CLASSIC WOW POSSIBLE, LETS GET THE REAL VANILLA TIBIA EXPERIENCE BACK TO LIFE, LIKE NOBODY ELSE HAS DONE.

@ruth you have my sword bro I already told you, I'm willing to make this work

Ok boys, it's 7 am, I couldn't sleep last night, my arm is injured and I'm about to drop some real feedback of how it should be done. Most of this will feel out of order and are just my thoughts vented in a post.

IT FUCKING SUCKS DICK and lemme explain you why so you don't commit the same mistakes (and I made it to lvl 82 there, it's not that I simply didn't like it and I'm hating on it, I'm just using it as a example)

Let's start with Rookgaard, It's a fucking pantomime what you do there, kill 20 rats, start with wooden shield so it can't get any easier, what's the point? you leave the island in an instant and start making content irrelevant. This is the first place where ots get it wrong and ruin the ecosystem of the game, leaving the first area a desert and make impossible to experience the game as you should as a new player. Rookgaard is supposed to be busy, a place where you learn the mechanics of the game, exploration, trade with players, RPG, mysteries, quests, and more. Rookgaard has at least 5 major quests where involvement with players is needed, many equipment upgrades where there is the sense of progression of your character, and many more things that are just lost on a fast rate on rookgaard.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO PLAY THIS GAME AS IT SHOULD BE PLAYED IF EXPERIENCE IS NOT X1, and now I'll be expanding on explaining this point.

Let's get to Mastercores for a second again, "a low rate server" yeah it gets you to x1 once you hit lvl 140? but the truth is you get to lvl 50 in an instant, back in the day that was a considered mid level and respectable player that had actually put effort into the game and had some powerful character in comparison to the average player in its ecosystem. Right now you can be level 100 playing by yourself in mastercores and you're essentially garbage and not impressive, since anyone can get a lvl 60-70 mage in no time and have kill threat over people, and it's just a numbers game. The ecosystem is totally ruined when it's easier at the early levels, and I'll explain further:

Mages are the best class at 7.4-7.5 no doubts about it at high end. Knights are essentially a tank class and they are not very impressive in the dmg department but they are impossible to kill unless outnumbered. And paladins are a middle ground.

The mages weakness is how hard and expensive is is to level them from lvl 8-60, then they start picking up the ball and have an easier time once they grow stronger in levels. Knights are the opposite, they are very strong against monsters for the most part 8-60 and they start having difficulty exping at the same rate of a mage in solo hunting. Paladins have a little more freedom abusing their range but they are more tricky than knights early on, you had to be really smart about ammo, capacity, skilling up picking throwables and you needed some time to build up, but they were significantly better at pvp early game due to range and due to people not having the best equipment, so they had the best mid game, a ok early game and a ok'ish late game.

Based on the previous mentioned, even though Sorcerers were still be the best damage class in the game, there were clear incentives to play the other classes aswell, back then a good distribution was about 35% knight, 20% paladin, 30% sorcerer, 15% druid. With this healthy ecosystem, the few 15% players that chose to go druid would have more than half the ecosystem to sell healing runes to them. Beginners would have an easier time with their "noob friendly"classes, and players who wanted to be legendary and powerful mages had to earn their way to the spotlight, putting more effort in than any other class on the way.

This is only achivable on a REAL X1 Exp rate, let's look at mastercores again for comparison:

In benera out of top 50 players in EXP 40 of them are Paladins and Sorcerers! just the damage classes! what a surprise, right? you can just go at it and cut all the corners of exping at their weakest points and get high end Royal Paladins and Master Sorcerers in their splendor, why fucking play a knight? do you think they need one to hunt, or a druid to heal that Knight? you know, like the most efficient way to hunt for the waste? they never did. Since they cut every single place where they needed one, they will get profit wasting an insane amount of runes and resources because 2 things: LOOT IS X2 (custom), NOT X1, AND THEY CAN PAY TO WIN SELLING SCROLLS ROFL.

LOOT CAN'T BE CUSTOM, NEEDS TO BE X1, EXP CAN'T BE MORE THAN THE REAL EXP, NOT PREMIUM 10% MORE EXP, DON'T MAKE THE GAME EASIER. TIBIA IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNFORGIVING FOR MAKING MISTAKES, DYING SHOULD MEAN LOSING A LOT, you make players paranoid about dying to other players in losing so much time in a legit x1 but thats because you create an ecosystem where you're instantly in threat of dying to other players only for existing due to releasing so much power free (easy to make runes, easy to gain levels and skills, specially mages).

Let's give more examples on how the content is cut until you make the game itself irrelevant.

Let's take designed quests which are an adeventure and fun like Draconia quest in hellgate, one of my favorite quests, it's a level 25 requirement where significant exploring, mind games and collaboration between players is enforced.

Between 4 servers, let's see how many players completed this quest according to their library:

28 players have completed this quest (LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) you see this shit? you just marginalize content of the game giving levels for free, even if not an awesome reward, back in the day, a starting knight would pay fresh gold to get his hands on a serpent sword, but you know what happens when you get a "low rate server" and not a real x1 experience? I just sit in my depot and offer free fireswords or knight axes to starting players that I don't even know since they are impossible to sell and completly redundant since they can't go higher than vendor prince. You can fucking make runes on a new character (having fast mana rates and elder druid/master sorcererjust paying golden acc at lvl 8) after leaving from rookgaard in 20 minutes LMAO how is this server called a low rate and not a fun server? and get the best equipment available in the game by just making runes for a few days LMAO. You are making basically 90% of the items TRASH ITEMS with no use. Remember back in the day having to wear a devil helmet, plate armor until lvl 30-40? how did it feel buying a hard to get knight armor for 12k after saving for a week? or doing orc fort quest in a team of 7 players to finally get upgrades? and then you still have many upgrades after that, crown armor, golden armor, dsm and finally magic plate armor, way better than fucking afk rune make like a retard and have no interaction with players at all and then get the gold from 1 guy buying 100bp of uh and them making a second transaction for the best equipment there is.

What did I do on mastercores? get free plate set since who woul actually sell that shit for real? then get lvl 50 fast in days, get bk quest done and then loot dsm on my first 30 DL since loot is x2 LMAO. Then with my money bought all the best available equipment, I never had to make any significant trades with people, I used all my runes made by my own hand and barely lootbagged 10 times at most never having non profit hunts even though hunting dls at lvl 70+ as a Knight. No loot progression, level progression and healthy ecosystems can occur if all rates aren't x1, and I'll keep explaining:

Regen rates are unforgiving in old tibia, and I was pro increasing it a few pages back, but fellas let's be honest aight... When you're waiting 10 hours making runes yourself to go and only hunt one hour with those runes it feels kinda shitty doesn't it? specially at high levels... BUT LEMME TELL YOU
if you were topping the highscores and you were hunting demons with your homies and happened to loot a magic plate armor do you have an idea how overnight you became kinda rich? with a healthy ecosystem of people at the top getting HARD to get items really being rare since it required insane preparation for big hunts and maybe it went 4+ months until the very first demon could be slain, now imagine how long it'd take for people to make any profits hunting them, but then again, once you are at the top, you would reach points where you could buy many sds from players that won't profit with those unlike you at the top (and only if you are lucky) and that is what make the game entertaining too.

If runes are easy to make players don't think twice about using them as they wish since they will get exp faster and eventually profit from them, but what happens when you need THAT money instead to progress like in old tibia? get that fancy blue robe that goes for 40k since it's really hard to get one, well you might have to make sds for a week in your play time if you really wish that upgrade. Original x1 regen rates are so important, it's the only way to make an organic economy and healthy market where there is no hyperinflation because, more regen = more runes = more levels and items available = inflation of items = most of the items become irrelevant = market totally dies in a short time = knights and paladins at low level need to create a maker to compete, defeats the purpose of playing other classes, and also buying runes from other players since you can make them.

No server without a legit anti bot+ anti macro system + original x1 regen rates and x1 loot and x1 exp will have a healthy good market and real sense of progression.

Harder to level means players need to use all corners of the map, keeping the map busy and making it feel alive. Where interaction happens, where conflict begins, when friendships are forged and enemies made. Cutting any need for custom content whatsoever, like see mastercores again, 2 months after release, with full bugged real tibia content and a shitty island and now they are releasing new content since the real in game content is completly redundant and dead.

the game kinda starts at mid level where it doesn't stink fully if you like power gaming as if was a fun server (where btw there is no market for runes so you have to use your easy earned money on life rings and use your makers to make runes and go hunt) kinda defeats the purpose of not just selling runes at the npc at this point... ridiculous...)

look at the behe quest completion number (661 players have completed this quest) for comparison, when I did it, one of the major quests, it felt like shit, I had infinite resources to do it and the items weren't even vendored I didn't even care about them at all since nobody needs garbage items like golden armor unless you are like a lvl 30 knight starting out and you know, nobody plays a knight.

Tibia is not supposed to be that game where you are necessarily actively trying to hover respawns all day long for maximun profit and exp, it had a lot of dead time where bonds were made, where after your hard earned lvl 20 and skills 55 with serpent sword, you could go and experience killing your first dragon and wasting for it with your 3 friends, but it felt like an achievement. I was talking to this guy playing in mastercores who supposedly said he played back in the day and he didn't understand how orc fortress was an epic adventure where tough challanges were ahead for players that had maybe a couple backpack of runes, plate sets, and garbage skills since everything was hard to obtain, and nowadays in these ots you can solo all content without even losing money, and you don't even have any incentives to do most content since why would you go and do dark helmet quest in folda ever? Well, in a new x1 server that time consuming quest is pretty rewarding if you ask me, or why would you go and do dark armor quest in edron? Well, in a x1 server, if you go there with a team starting with the equivalent of a plate armor when you still havent looted one, since it's a hard to get, valuable object, that seems like a good idea. Remember Elvenbane quest? challanging for a group of lowbies. There are dozens of quests that people just never get to do in these ots at present day, they jut happen to get an op character and realize there is barely content and servers die automatically.

you have to watch it to understand that we have to get back the real game, real experience, no custom shit, everything as it was, maybe it wasn't perfect but it was what we felt in love with, don't listen to what players "want", they rather at the end of the day grind for weeks, group up as 5 players to explore venore dragon lair together, get the first fire sword of a server and sell it for 2ok, than to jump into the game, solo dragons the second day you downloaded the game with profit and vendoring a backpack of fireswords to the NPC. Yes... at the end of the day they will rather make 10k-20k exp/hr at this shitty respawn they can afford to make exp at without wasting then at weekend making a giant spider hunt with all their guildies and make less exp than that but get knight legs and feel proud about small progress like that, since even though that player is only lvl 25, he has already had more fun, done more quests, has traded more, has made more friends, enemies, had epic adventures, struggles, hardships and meaningful victories than any lvl 100 in any "low rate" nowdays.

Make cities alive again making everything x1, watch how kazordoon gets full of knights and their ocassional druid selling runes to those knight who live for weeks or months there, watch carlin being a popular low level city again, watch people soloing their first cyclops in mt sternum or femor hills after training and making runes and feeling how they grow stronger proportinally with the time they put into the game, not just jumping into killing dragons which are the 7th strongest creature already, and makes the other 50-70+ monsters irrelevant, who would ever hunt dworcs? or outlaws? maybe elves? Tibia real content is already big enough, it doesn't need added subpar shitty custom content, all it needs is it being used by forcing the players to play the actual game by it being a faithfull x1 experience of the game.

*has to have a working antibot and anti macro system and only deletion as punishment (only 1 account and 1 character at the same time for player) without this a dream server will NEVER work
*x1 everything failthful real 7.4 7.5 tibia with all its flaws (keep different graphic files available for players who prefer older graphics or 7.5 graphics)
*no custom content at all, but we have to be honest though it can die out from just getting old (in the case the server has been up for 1 year successfully, custom quests that make sense to the story of the game and the mysteries should be added with extreme difficulty and RPG aspects of the game for legendary items and iconic areas already existing) so that maybe only a few players can get them if they work hard for them and maybe after 2 years adding liberty bay + addons but keeping everything old, formulas, mechanics and such. NOTE: NO CREATURE PRODUCTS BEFORE ANY OF THIS GETS TO HAPPEN)
*no tasks
*no loot message at all, this kills a very important aspect of how the game was, before opening a monster you'd never know what'd be inside and that's how it should be
*no shared exp
*ALL free account limitations as they were (with maybe 1 change im thinking to make tibia not so pay win as it was which is not losing promotion after losing premium, or maybe making promotion available to free accounts so we have a healtier enviroment and a decent free version of the game, lvl 20 req and 20k)
*no premium scrolls, nor buying it with in game money so not pay to win at all, make it illegal at all costs
*all dialogs and quests need to be working 100%, daily respawns and stuff of the sort
*obviously no wands
*house system as it was (mastercores got custom stuff like u can't throw items into other people's houses and custom shit like that) and you can buy houses without an auction, not good at all.
*no war system, red skull and 30 day ban, then deletion (this one could be voted out, I don't really remember how easy is it to get deleted in a war or something but still punishment has to be long and severe).
*library to the game, manual and guide for beginners so we can pick up new players

Please listen my 500 iq post I've see the only way it's going to work for all of us, don't feed the trolls saying nobody has time anymore, they picture themselves being the top levels putting 2hr a day somehow, well I was never even lvl 90 in real tibia and I enjoyned this game for basically 7 years, so if you're not willing to enjoy the game leave us alone.

LETS MAKE TIBIA GREAT AGAIN, LET'S DO PRECISELY WHAT MADE CLASSIC WOW POSSIBLE, LETS GET THE REAL VANILLA TIBIA EXPERIENCE BACK TO LIFE, LIKE NOBODY ELSE HAS DONE.

I know what you trying to say but we had several pure 7.4 servers and none of them was successful.

*no tasks
*no shared exp
*obviously no wands

You deserve your own thread. copy paste so more people can read this ;)

This server will have NPC with runes? Low rate, loot etc its ok. But people who work don't have time to make everyday 1 bp sd's 30-40 minutes...

Fu*k this ot without npc runes. I must see how Punio stay and makes runes 5h and later exp 1h XD

Back