• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Realm of War is in need of gamemaster!

Saint

Reaction score
Hello,

Here's info about server - http://otland.net/f43/poland-pvp-enforced-realm-war-8-54-a-88045/

Realm of War is looking for serious and competent gamemaster. As GM you'll be allowed to ban botters and you'll have basic commands available. You will not be able to create items as well as creatures.

What am I expecting from you?

• You should speak English well enough to comunicate with players. I don't care whether you can speak fluent or not. As you can see, I'm not good at English as well, however I'm able to comunicate with players. That's most important here. If you know any other languages - that's good, however it is not required.
  • You should be at least 15 years old. I've been working in many teams and I know that it's rather hard to communicate with younger people. Of course there are exceptions but I don't want to take a risk.
  • You should be polite and patient. Your name will be shown on online list so you must be prepared that you'll be constantly spammed. Not every player is inteligent enough to understand everything and you'll have to tell him the same things more than once.
  • You should advertise the server. Well, that's the last and not really important requirement however it'd be nice if you told your friends that you're currently playing on RoW and they're more than welcome to join. As you probably know PvP-Enforced servers should have players all the time in order to play on them. If one player is online he can't do much.

That's all. If you're interested, feel free to send me message on Otland or an e-mail. My e-mail adress is [email protected]. I'm not going to tell you what info you should write about yourself. Be creative!

Last edited:
Back