• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

btw is this going to be a long term server or is it a test server?

also

i was watching some demon hunt tibicam from 7.7 recently and i noticed the demons didnt retarget at all unless the shooters came close so there was no need to exeta res, in usual otservers monsters will retarget no matter what distance they are from the players
does it work like rl tibia too on ur serv?

btw is this going to be a long term server or is it a test server?

also

i was watching some demon hunt tibicam from 7.7 recently and i noticed the demons didnt retarget at all unless the shooters came close so there was no need to exeta res, in usual otservers monsters will retarget no matter what distance they are from the players
does it work like rl tibia too on ur serv?

It is a long term server, I'm capable of hosting it for as long as I'd like and Dead Zone likes too :p, and I would like to get a dedicated with the donations it's able to get.

Okay, according Demons re-targeting behavior, I just checked through 3 different TibiaCams from 7.7, in all the Demons does re-target to any of the shooters, it happens but not very occasional.

alright i might have not watched enough of the movie hehe :D

what about cheats, are u going to ban for everything or are u going to allow small "cheats" like mc or maybe auto spear pickup (nobody wants to pickup spears for hours manually to train, cant think of anything more boring :p)

should upgrade to 7.92, would be nice to see one of those out there

good work though!

RealOTs files themselves won't allow you to be any less laggy than any other OT anyway, jus depends on your host/any proxy servers you get.
I wasen't talking about lagg, but we got good server/proxies for that aswell, but i ment about working quests, npc's etc. Won't be any bugs! :)

But big thumbs up for this guy! Sure worth a shot for you guys who wish to! He has put quite some effort on it I'm sure! Gl with the server! :)

Stop with the hate :(

Well dude you first advertised your server on my advertising thread, and now here.

-

Update:

The host is ready, I'll upload the game files today and launch the website for account & character creation.
Players can now look up houses information depending on town through the website, I'll add later on the ability to rent houses.

Last edited:
You guys dont need to fight for players. US players will play on this serv and UE players will play the other one :)

Well dude you first advertised your server on my advertising thread, and now here.

-

Update:

The host is ready, I'll upload the game files today and launch the website for account & character creation.
Players can now look up houses information depending on town through the website, I'll add later on the ability to rent houses.

Yea Im truly sorry Ezzz, I know you don't believe me. But i diden't think about that tbh! Im to used to being a player myself :(
Won't happen again.

Yea Im truly sorry Ezzz, I know you don't believe me. But i diden't think about that tbh! Im to used to being a player myself :(
Won't happen again.
if you can't deduce yourself that it's disrespectful to post your own OT into someone else's thread then I can't imagine you would be a good server owner in the first place

if you can't deduce yourself that it's disrespectful to post your own OT into someone else's thread then I can't imagine you would be a good server owner in the first place
Im not the only one, 4 ppl into this, i'll have a GM yea, but IM not the only one taking decisions :) We're constantly talking on Skype about all decisions :p But w/e, i made a mistake i cannot undo. Big deal if 100 ppl saw that, everyone makes their own choice right? People will read about it on my own thread soon aswell, don't have one since its more like 2 weeks before we launch, than within 1 :(
I just won't waste time on flaming and arguing. Bye

Im not the only one, 4 ppl into this, i'll have a GM yea, but IM not the only one taking decisions :) We're constantly talking on Skype about all decisions :p But w/e, i made a mistake i cannot undo. Big deal if 100 ppl saw that, everyone makes their own choice right? People will read about it on my own thread soon aswell, don't have one since its more like 2 weeks before we launch, than within 1 :(
I just won't waste time on flaming and arguing. Bye
there's 4 people? it's 4x more likely to be corrupted? 4x more likely for problems within administration? chance of this RealOTs actually being good just went down, aside from the fact that you seem 12

@Ezzz Get the ad thread up =D unless you plan on launching next week >.>

Enough with the racial nicknames and offtopic fights on this thread.

Ezzzz plz update us :p

I'm sorry, but today we'll update our host OS with a 64 bit one, as Dead Zone installed a 32 bit one lol, and this server requires it to be 64 bit as I have not yet included a map sector system.

He promised that today he will have the new OS installed and everything ready after work.

I'm sorry I'll have to say that the server might come up next week around Tuesday ~ Saturday as I want to have some players, I can't just host it tomorrow even when I have not even posted the advertising thread, I really want some people playing so they can feedback and report things that don't work like RealOTs (mostly NPCs that offer spells in case of a typo).

Hmm. And that's it, I'm really sorry for any inconvenience but I did expect it to run last night! Until I realized the OS he installed was 32 bit.

Besides it will be only around 4 extra days, and there will be free premium until I see the server advance at least to a semi-dedicated server were people play and are wiling to collaborate by getting premium so we can get a dedicated.

Once again sorry it can't be up tomorrow really :S

Well that is really disappointing, I suppose the Advertising thread should of been up around Wednesday if you where planning on releasing on Saturday anyway (Not sure you where as there hasn't been a thread made).
I guess there isn't any other server coming out within that time span so it shouldn't hurt your server really, also not the best that it is going to be hosted in the US.

Is there going to be a anti bot client for the server and is MC going to be against the rules?

Well that is really disappointing, I suppose the Advertising thread should of been up around Wednesday if you where planning on releasing on Saturday anyway (Not sure you where as there hasn't been a thread made).
I guess there isn't any other server coming out within that time span so it shouldn't hurt your server really, also not the best that it is going to be hosted in the US.

Is there going to be a anti bot client for the server and is MC going to be against the rules?

I'll keep MC (only 2 clients at a time I've a code to check for more than two clients), though, but the use of bot will get your account deleted. Why would I keep the use of MC? Simply because it will help some people train or do more than a thing at a time, of course this without using bot.

I'll have an anti-bot client if the people really enjoy playing on the server, I'll pay a programmer to do it, a programmer I know that knows how to do it better than anyone, so yes.

Back