• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

It's coming soon, not like before were I had no choice for hosting it.
ok great ;) whats your definition of soon? like Blizzard soon? =D
got antibot and ddos protection?(because no matter how good the server is, it doesnt matter if it gets ddosed)
have u decided on rates?

Last edited:
i think he dropped the project :/

I did not , was extremely busy last weeks/months due to real life issues.
The project is done since months ago, I'd say 3 months ago. But I will set it up as a fun pvp server ^^ until I get to see it succeeds

u still have some bugs to fix that we reported months ago ;d but good luck

I did not , was extremely busy last weeks/months due to real life issues.
The project is done since months ago, I'd say 3 months ago. But I will set it up as a fun pvp server ^^ until I get to see it succeeds
Then why isn't it online lol

The version from months ago? I'm not using that OTServ version anymore.

The action system is inaccurate, you lag doing any actions
if you map click and cast a spell during it - your character will come to a full stop
if you walk using arrows and cast spells, then your character stutters slowing your movement
if a mummy or anything paralyzes you then you cant perform any actions(open a body or something), its as if it was making you exhausted
food lasts a minute no matter what you eat
cant perform two actions in a row because theres a delay, everything feels sluggish
attack a monster and spam a hotkey - your attack gets unselected
spawns are insanely slow (5mins or so for a ghoul to spawn)
there was more but i forgot

these bugs are still in the test server you put up months ago, unless you just havent implemented the fixes to the server then its still bugged

Last edited:
Then why isn't it online lol

I was busy
The action system is inaccurate, you lag doing any actions
if you map click and cast a spell during it - your character will come to a full stop
if you walk using arrows and cast spells, then your character stutters slowing your movement
if a mummy or anything paralyzes you then you cant perform any actions(open a body or something), its as if it was making you exhausted
food lasts a minute no matter what you eat
cant perform two actions in a row because theres a delay, everything feels sluggish
attack a monster and spam a hotkey - your attack gets unselected
spawns are insanely slow (5mins or so for a ghoul to spawn)
there was more but i forgot

these bugs are still in the test server you put up months ago, unless you just havent implemented the fixes to the server then its still bugged

Like I have said before, that was my first attempt at remaking RealOTS, I'm not using that version anymore, I made one within TFS 1.1; https://realotsblog.wordpress.com/ (It's never been online, NEVER)
For that one version I have made a workaround for the annoyances people feel (you can only execute one action at a time) that are actually from within real RealOTS, unlike open Tibia servers.

It was a surprise people felt it was annoying and wrong, when it actually is real as fuck, but again since many people disliked it, I had to remove it ^.^

Also, people have to always get reminded, this is a project made only by me, I've programmed it by myself and reverse engineer process by myself, so everyone must understand that it isn't a big ass team like everyone's used to, I did it all, of course, I had help from Dennis from things I didn't know how they worked.

I was busy

Like I have said before, that was my first attempt at remaking RealOTS, I'm not using that version anymore, I made one within TFS 1.1; https://realotsblog.wordpress.com/ (It's never been online, NEVER)
For that one version I have made a workaround for the annoyances people feel (you can only execute one action at a time) that are actually from within real RealOTS, unlike open Tibia servers.

It was a surprise people felt it was annoying and wrong, when it actually is real as fuck, but again since many people disliked it, I had to remove it ^.^

Also, people have to always get reminded, this is a project made only by me, I've programmed it by myself and reverse engineer process by myself, so everyone must understand that it isn't a big ass team like everyone's used to, I did it all, of course, I had help from Dennis from things I didn't know how they worked.
Awesome :p
I have been reading your blog and i think it has been a awesome job, i only disagree with you about the npc files, i think they are not good enough(if i want to build complex scripts i need lua otherwise i would to build it in sources? not good). I'm trying to build a new npc system, that kinda remembers the cipsoft npc system: https://otland.net/threads/research-new-ways-of-bulding-npcs.241046/ If you can give me your opinion i will be glad :)

Another thing i added to the new npc system just to check if it was better: http://prntscr.com/ad9ntl

About the original realots files(from cipsoft), no one will release a complete version? I think the others should be allowed to do the reverse engineering, or at least take a look to know how it works(i'm really curious how cipsoft has build stuff in 7.x).

Last edited:
Back