• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

Ezzz

Developer of Nostalrius and The Violet Project
Solutions
Reaction score

Welcome to my free time hobby project. This is a project I work on every time I'm bored and got nothing special to do. It is in no way affiliated with any other projects.

What can you expect off this server project?
All RealOTs quests, NPCs, houses, islands, caves, monsters, doors, runes, spells, places, switches, teleports, map lore, map items to be replicated here. Please note, that the main purpose of this server is to replicate RealOTs meaning that there will be no unique quests, items or stuff added at the very beginning. This server is 110% customizable so things can be added once it's released.

Is this server going to be launched some day?
This is really undecided, I'm not really capable of hosting a game server if I could I would of made a bunch of other unique servers. I'm a game developer, I started off with RPG Maker 2000, XP and now I play with VX Ace, I'm capable of creating unique games with original story. This server clone project could be hosted by a friend of mine, he offered me some Riot Points in League of Legends in exchange for the server, and of course, me willing to be a Gamemaster and help fix and add further stuff, this is yet to be confirmed so be patient and make sure to check this thread on a daily basis.

Why do you say this server is unique, what unique things can be seen here?
To start of with, I'm going to say that I'm a programmer, not an advanced one, but an intermediate one, I can easily understand game logic and put it in practice. In RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project you'll see one of the most accurate monsters behavior any other server ever had, unique RealOTs features such as; Floor Reset (Refer to Tibia.Wikia for more information) & Performance. I started this server in November 3rd 2012, a high amount of time I've put into this, and I've done my best not to miss a thing, expect to see perfect replica for RealOTs quests! Oh! And also, I made NPCs from scratch, meaning that you'll see the most accurate behavior to RealOTs.

Is this a Low Rate or High Rate server?
That's something that will be discussed later on, even though I'm a loyal fan of old Tibia 7.6 servers, were being level 20 and 30 wasn't really a big accomplishment but indeed it took some hours, I like my servers to be fun and loyal to my customers to keep them entertained.

Game Status: Fully Playable!

Project Status: Active

Last edited:
Will never be exact, not even tibianic-lr/highrate have all the items in the boxes in the maps/corpses.

Not to mention the monster AI's

Im confused, do you have any ties to the original realots? Does konrad know your doing this? How can you claim to replicate cip tibia in 2006 when only a few people have those files, and even less know how to make it executable.

Im confused, do you have any ties to the original realots? Does konrad know your doing this? How can you claim to replicate cip tibia in 2006 when only a few people have those files, and even less know how to make it executable.

I'm recreating it in OpenTibia, and yes I've got only some files and I have zero intentions of sharing them. I got them from Dennis.

Monsters AI is something I can do, well I'm a C++ programmer, and I used to give code to OpenTibia SVN.

I have a character in RealOTs, and I've take alot of information concerning corpses, books, and items. Also, I've checked RealOTs / RealTibia boxes / corpses / books texts, and seems nothing as changed so far, but the changed tiles and such stuff.

Edit:

TibiaNic monsters AI is OTs AI with some noob changes.

You sound like a moron, juuuuuuuuuuuuuust saying.
and you believe this post is needed because? your an ass hole or something? Just remember no one has any type of interest in you're opinions. Try to post helpful statements, rather then being a 5 year old.

As for the game. It would be great to have a 100% tibia 7.7. You could actually probably sell it to the right people, especially later on when its even harder to come across..

Anyway, Id love to help Ezzz (if you want), I am a scripter and can help get the systems in. I don't need any scripts so trust isn't a problem.

As for the game. It would be great to have a 100% tibia 7.7. You could actually probably sell it to the right people, especially later on when its even harder to come across..
RealOTS.net IS cipsofts stolen files =100% tibia 7.7.

Therefore, this is a huge waste of time as he's trying to REPLICATE a REPLICA of the REAL server

and you believe this post is needed because? your an ass hole or something? Just remember no one has any type of interest in you're opinions. Try to post helpful statements, rather then being a 5 year old.

Anyway, Id love to help Ezzz (if you want), I am a scripter and can help get the systems in. I don't need any scripts so trust isn't a problem.

I'm a scripter myself aswell, but if by any reason I need help with the scripting I'll let you know ;)

@Original: I call it RealOTs Clone because I know it's CipSoft stolen files, I've checked most of the stuff myself, and it is indeed Real Tibia. But I call it RealOTs, since they own the full package already.

-

Here's a preview of my work board, as you can see there's an item missing in my objects.svr list, as there was no item id for ROLL.

Edit:

TibiaNic monsters AI is OTs AI with some noob changes.

Ots monster system is far away from cipsoft system, you need to be pro c++ experienced if you want clone it. NPC converter? i dont believe that can clone all NPC's exactly like in realots. I created all NPC's manually line by line + alot of my own NPC functions to reflect CipSoft system, you dont even know how much time it takes me and i still cant say its 90%~

/\ Agreed

+ after 1-2 weeks you will quit it cuz you will be bored of "i don't know how to do this"

xD

Looks like he's using a program to convert the cipfiles into usable npc scripts. So he doesn't need to do it by hand.

Ots monster system is far away from cipsoft system, you need to be pro c++ experienced if you want clone it. NPC converter? i dont believe that can clone all NPC's exactly like in realots. I created all NPC's manually line by line + alot of my own NPC functions to reflect CipSoft system, you dont even know how much time it takes me and i still cant say its 90%~

I've made over 110 NPCs so far, and no the tool isn't so accurate, It only converts correctly simple scripts, but it can 100% convert outfit, name, walkradius, greeting, busy, farewell, simple conversations and offers.

Edit:

OTs monster system is far away from CipSoft system?. What exactly do you thing is the difference between them?.

OT monsters are smarter than CipSoft's.

I've already replicated the monster chase delay, like when you hunt amazons, and when you kill a dragon and it's fleeing so that it wont stupidly turn next to you to escape...I just need to edit some other pathfinding algorithm when trying to reach player, i.e; a Cyclops between a stone.

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Server now has functions to check if a player has an item with a desired action id, made because I need it for H.L NPC.

OT monsters are smarter than CipSoft's..
Lol no, not even close.

I sometimes think Cipsoft's monsters are players while hunting on RealOTS as to how they react.

Like the way giant spiders push away monsters instead of just killing them to get to you (will kill if needed)

Really a lot more, and still I don't see the point of this.

Lol no, not even close.

I sometimes think Cipsoft's monsters are players while hunting on RealOTS as to how they react.

Like the way giant spiders push away monsters instead of just killing them to get to you (will kill if needed)

Really a lot more, and still I don't see the point of this.

Well mister Good Opinions.

First of all; This is a a hobby , I do this in my free time and when I feel like it, I love to work on OTServers.

Second; OTServer monsters are smarter than CipSoft, I wont stop saying that. You can upload a YouTube video yourself to see I ain't lying. CipSoft monsters can be lured.

Like:

PLAYER (BLOCKING ITEM) MONSTER

The monster can be lured around stupidly, 'cause I've done it at PoH with Giant Spiders today.

OTServer monsters wont be lured around stupidly, they will get right next to you.

Well mister Good Opinions.

First of all; This is a a hobby , I do this in my free time and when I feel like it, I love to work on OTServers.

Second; OTServer monsters are smarter than CipSoft, I wont stop saying that. You can upload a YouTube video yourself to see I ain't lying. CipSoft monsters can be lured.

Like:

PLAYER (BLOCKING ITEM) MONSTER

The monster can be lured around stupidly, 'cause I've done it at PoH with Giant Spiders today.

OTServer monsters wont be lured around stupidly, they will get right next to you.
Make a video.

you mean REAL TIBIA clone right? because Realots is hacked rl tibia
change title to RealTibia 7.7 Clone Project

Updated these areas;

Container Items, letters, Corpses, Daily Item Spawns, Real OTs monsters spawn location.

plainsofhavoc1.png

plainsofhavoc2.png

plainsofhavoc3.png

NPCs done so far (I've been busy with school right now).

Code:
Hairycles                                         (Requires Full Quest)
Halif
Hanna
Hardek
Haroun                                            (Requires Djinn Quest for Trade)
Harsky
Helor
H.L < This one took me a while, motha fucka! ¬¬

Updated these areas;

Container Items, letters, Corpses, Daily Item Spawns, Real OTs monsters spawn location.

plainsofhavoc1.png

plainsofhavoc2.png

plainsofhavoc3.png

NPCs done so far (I've been busy with school right now).

Code:
Hairycles                                         (Requires Full Quest)
Halif
Hanna
Hardek
Haroun                                            (Requires Djinn Quest for Trade)
Harsky
Helor
H.L < This one took me a while, motha fucka! ¬¬
Did you add the two handed sword and double axe and a bunch of shit in all those barrels?

Did you add the two handed sword and double axe and a bunch of shit in all those barrels?

I've no idea what you are talking about, I never saw those there, just food or some other stuff...

Edit:

I will try to make this server as close to RealOTs / RealTibia.

Last edited:

That's why he is smarter than you, instead of doing everything manually that will take ages, he rather makes an application within a few hours to make everything for him, then eventually make some little fixes.

Back