• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

how much longer until your server is going to be up? its been freakin months upon months now.

Can you give us a date or what?

Does anyone know where you buy the upgraded crossbow in the oldrealots and if it was worth the amount of money it cost?

ezz dimelo ahora enserio si no me compro el fifa y paso de jugar al ibia, usted va a brir el servidor si o no? contesta porfavor

So ezzz, you are still thinking about putting it up. Realots is just a fail again with 90% botting and not even a good hosting service.
Looking forward to see this online if it comes online.

Hmmm, real RealOTS "just fail" so the clone must be a huge success xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes it really is, bots are working on it, really everyone is botting and getting loads of cash and lvls.
And can't even log in without getting massive laggs/kicks from ddosings.

Seriously I found the begin fun and enjoyed it but now it's just another botting server with everyone botting, AND even when caught botting you only get a 7 day banishment..

ddos fixed, bots get deletion now, will break 285 record this weekend easily.

nothing to add ^^

For some people bots might be priority, but for me a long-term server should be worked a lot on to really and compromise a good future, this CIP Tibia will die like the other CIP Tibias, nothing to add.

Back