• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

I dont know if we can vote the exp rates, but i just want to give my opinion on wich rates i find better.

8-29 x7
30-50 x5
50-80 x4
80 - 120 x3
120 - ...... x2

low rates makes the game last longer and give more importance to not dying , and more reasons to start a war and give your best to win it.
yes i like, a server important, rates must be low

yes i like, a server important, rates must be low

I will consider low rates if I get to have my friend to host the server.

Update:

Fixed a problem with NPCs not greeting correctly players in the queue.
Fixed a problem with monsters random steps.
Completed NPC Melchior.
Completed access to The Djinn Fortresses through Melchior word of greeting.
Added The Djinn War - Marid Faction.

I´m currently working on the The Djinn War - Efreet Faction (Green).

At the moment the server is pretty stuck to when RealOTs was stolen, I checked everything ~
Everyone must note that The Explorer Society is not included in this server, as most information concerning the quest was pretty much updated for modern Tibia, not like it was an important quest (?).

After I get The Djinn War Quest complete, I will start to make the changes as people advice me, such as; Wands, Runes, Experience Rates, Modifications, etc...

Last edited:
I'm currently finishing The Djinn War - Efreet Faction.

Added a Busy function to the NPC management class, this function is used to prevent the NPC from spamming messages while it's telling a story.
The usage of this function is yet only added to the following NPCs; Melchior, Umar, Ubaid, Gabel, Malor, Haroun, Alesar, Hairycles, Shauna, Partos and Nah'Bob. I'll in the meanwhile add them to the rest of the NPCs that tend to tell long stories.

Update:

Added The Djinn War - Efreet Faction.

The NPCs in The Djinn Fortresses are working as intended, though, tomorrow I'll add the conversations as they are missing it.

Total Quests: 200
Total Storage Values: 310

Last edited:
Game Updates:
  • All Quests were added, I doubt I missed any (Note Explorer Society is not included).
  • Total Map Quests: 204
  • Total NPC Quests: Refer to all known Wiki Websites from 7.7 Era.
  • Total Movements: 110
  • Fixed a bug with quest & expertise doors, being used and moving the player into a non-walk able tile.
  • Optimized monsters path finding a little bit.
  • Fixed a bug with monsters summoning more than 7 creatures.
  • Fixed a bug with the new re-targeting system was making the server crash (due to a Null uncalled variable).
  • Snake Eye will now lose focus when trying to buy with him and the player has not enough cash.
  • Norma will only trade with premium characters from now on.
  • Added Ab'Dendriel Wolves Raid.
  • Removed Stealth Ring & Stone Skin Amulet Quests from The Queen of the Banshees Quest, it was inside the 100 platinum coins quest, they were moved apart with their correct coordinates.
  • Fixed the monster Sibang (Was casting haste eternally - I failed to set a chance to the spell).
  • Fixed a bug with Serpent Spawn (A wave spell wasn't working accurately).
  • Renamed construction kit items to match RealOTs.
  • Renamed spell runes to match RealOTs.
  • Reviewed and modified spells; They now use soul points, all spells now require a vocation, and they now use RealOTs magic level. (If by any case any of this is wrong, just report).
  • Renamed magic fields to match RealOTs.
  • Added Snake Destroyer Item.
  • Added Monkey Statues Construction Kits to the items list.
  • Haroun now offers items, and requires permission to trade with him.
  • Alesar now offers items, and requires permission to trade with him.
  • Nah'Bob now offers items and requires permission to trade with him.
  • Yaman now offers items and requires permission to trade with him.
  • Fixed some border bugs around Ankrahmun (This happened with a top order conflict on the way I converted the RealOTs map).
  • The monster Badger can now be found around Tiquanda.
  • Fixed depot tiles in Port Hope.
  • Chatterbone now sell spells (I left this one 'till the end because he has his own personality like his partners on the same store).
  • Dario now sells spells.
To do / Work List:
  • Add all missing raids (They shall be added once I've the game running, they will be added in the meanwhile).
  • Make all important bosses that act like raids; (Orshabaal, Necropharus, The Old Widow, etc...)
  • Make construction kits (I thought Avesta had them included, guess I was wrong).
  • Add RPG conversations to all NPCs in the Djinn Fortresses.
  • Add Power Bolts Quest (down PoH Giant Spider Hole)
Today September 18th, 2013 Game Features:
  • A rewritten monsters A.I, monsters have a better re-targeting system like RealOTs, monsters have a not so perfect chasing delay, fleeing monsters can now flee in a corner, animals like Rabbit will never stop dancing, mean monsters like the Giant Spider will at least not dance around in between monsters trying to catch you (experimental).
  • Converted RealOTs map, included many of the so known daily-spawns, added most splashes around the map in their correct coordinates, added around most boxes items, books (lore).
  • All 337 RealOTs NPCs were made from scratch (Started September 2012).
  • All known (to me & Internet) RealOTs Quests were added and were carefully tested.
  • All known (to me & Internet) RealOTs switches were added.
  • All houses were added with their respective names and rent.
  • All RealOTs monsters were converted and carefully tested.
  • A good floor reset system.
  • A unique monster re-spawn system based on the amount of players online + the amount of players hunting on the same spot.
  • All as I can remember; signs, stones, graves, etc.. That had something written in it were added all around the map.
  • All NPCs function corresponding to the current game state; Pvp-Enforced & Pvp, as they were made from scratch they as I can remember, include all of these game state functions.
  • Important and hard quests such as The Ape City, The Ankrahmun Tombs (Can you believe I forgot the name lolz, it's the helmet of the ancients quest), The Queen of the Banshees, The Postman's Quest, were added and tested.
  • NPCs have a great story telling system that will not spam messages, yet not as good as RealOTs (RealOTs uses a Queue Message Interface, which simplifies every dialog that's been scheduled, allowing a player to agree to a next topic and skipping the current one, when I realized about this, it was too late, as I had all the NPCs made already :( ).
  • A rewritten raid system. (More info when I've a game running).
  • A one person project maintained with the inspiration of having one 110% customize-able RealOTs server.
  • All RealOTs keys are added, with real keys numbers.
  • A game engine that has been compiled and debugged a total amount of 2369 times (Thanks VS2010).
  • Great performance for a deep server save, the game can start up in around 4 seconds.
  • AND A LOT MORE I CAN'T REMEMBER.

Many people stopped following this project, and to even read every single post I posted, it really doesn't matter.
It's a one person project, and one of the biggest ones ever made I assure you, with inspiration great things can be accomplished, this being said, I'm not saying that there can't be any bugs, I doubt though, but there are chances that there will be a map bug such as a top order conflict bug, a monster not re-spawning/or double spawning for a while (The rewritten re-spawn system), an NPC not answering to a certain keyword due to a conversion bug. Nothing that can't be fixed, as I've hope in this server, and if by any reason I'm not capable of hosting it, I'll think what I'll do to it.

Many jerks & unfaithful people came to this thread to just say stuff like; "You won't accomplish this - You'll get bored, etc..", even by me making this public and making the thread look like a blog I've got the attention of uncountable noobs (not you avg person) asking for help on my private messages.

I'm not saying this thing will be super-amazingly perfect, but very accurate, remember it took Tibia around 8 years to get to that state, it took a team of professionals and game developers to do it, while I did this by myself, based on their work, spending around 4 hours each day I had free to the project and development of the server.

btw;

VIVA VENEZUELA! Y FUERA MADURO! :)

EDIT:

Seems I started to work on this on July 2012 ! Damn , that's a long time of research.

Last edited:
ye only time something like a giant spider would kill another monster to get to you was if the only way to you was blocked by a monster. you could essentially use a weaker monster to kite stronger ones

Great News :)

Game Update:

Dangerous monsters like the Giant Spider, will no longer dance around monsters (like Poison Spiders / Push-able creatures), dangerous monsters that are able to push-creatures will now always have a way to get in range with you, it doesn't matter if there are 7 small and push-able monsters around, the dangerous monster will indeed find the shortest path to you, and kick/kill all creatures as possible to get in range (This does means that the monster will NOT diagonal just to dodge some monsters, it will rather move in straight lanes to get in range with you).

It works now as accurate to RealOTs, it's even harder now to kill Giant Spiders (Dangerous monster), as they will act as if there are no unpush-able creatures around. :D

It's a great accomplishment to have the best RealOTs behavior.
Today I'll rewrite the monster chasing delay, as that code is from January (I was a little noobish concerning A.I, path finding and algorithms).

I'm able to get a test server running tonight, just to get people advice, ideas, opinions, doesn't matter if only person would like to join, as me and some friends have been the only one around testing stuff.

TL;DR: Monsters won't dance around like on Tibianic.

Edit:

A test server is now running, if you would like to join message me.

Last edited:
Great News :)

Game Update:

Dangerous monsters like the Giant Spider, will no longer dance around monsters (like Poison Spiders / Push-able creatures), dangerous monsters that are able to push-creatures will now always have a way to get in range with you, it doesn't matter if there are 7 small and push-able monsters around, the dangerous monster will indeed find the shortest path to you, and kick/kill all creatures as possible to get in range (This does means that the monster will NOT diagonal just to dodge some monsters, it will rather move in straight lanes to get in range with you).

It works now as accurate to RealOTs, it's even harder now to kill Giant Spiders (Dangerous monster), as they will act as if there are no unpush-able creatures around. :D

It's a great accomplishment to have the best RealOTs behavior.
Today I'll rewrite the monster chasing delay, as that code is from January (I was a little noobish concerning A.I, path finding and algorithms).

I'm able to get a test server running tonight, just to get people advice, ideas, opinions, doesn't matter if only person would like to join, as me and some friends have been the only one around testing stuff.

TL;DR: Monsters won't dance around like on Tibianic.

Edit:

A test server is now running, if you would like to join message me.
good shit bro, if u could make a flawless antibot client like Iryont has ur serv will be perfect (its still badass otherwise ;d)

played for a few hours yesterday and everything looked rlly good

all quests besides explorer society work 100%. ape city quest along with banshee seals/djinn tower work jus like rl tibia. random barrels/chests contain all the items like rl tibia along with lore books in rook & mainland. monster behavior is flawless and things like giant spiders will instantly push creatures out of the way for the shortest possible path, along with monster loot drop order being correct. little things like wall removing levers and step in tiles that aren't there in tibianic are actually included which is really nice

stance changing will cause a 1 sec delay like it was in realots and he managed to fix the speed hack type thing that plagues tibianic where you spam use on the ground to run fast as shit

all theres left to do is fine-tuning and combing the server for any little bugs there might be and it'd be basically a perfect replica, rlly looking forward to it ;D

also getting a flawless anti-bot client like Tibianic's is important ^.^

Hello, Ezzz i didnt played your server yet so idk if you got it in there but when you do exani hur "up for example on a roof then the message exani hur "up should stay on the floor down thats how it was in realots

same for exani hur "down the message should stay up

its maybe a small thing but yeah xd

kind regards

Hello, Ezzz i didnt played your server yet so idk if you got it in there but when you do exani hur "up for example on a roof then the message exani hur "up should stay on the floor down thats how it was in realots

same for exani hur "down the message should stay up

its maybe a small thing but yeah xd

kind regards
Wrong. It never even appeared.

thats what i saying it stays down -1 floor if you use exani hur "up for exani hur "down its +1 for the message it never appear onthe same floor if you use these spells next time sir READ

When you use levitate, it doesn't appear at ALL.

You're saying that when you cast levitate in neither of the floors you will actually see you casting the spell?
-
Game Update:
  • Fixed a bug with The Blind Prophet, wasn't allowing anyone to enter Forbidden Lands with Hairycles permission.
  • Fixed strong monsters walking over fields because they could "handle" the damage.
  • Switching attack stance will now delay every auto attack.
  • Fixed the teleport to enter in the lower floors of the Dark Cathedral.
  • Fixed an issue with Fibula's draw well.
  • Added construction kits.
  • NPCs offering construction kits might need some check for wrong offers.
  • Xodet will now sell mana & life fluids.
  • You can now destroy interior items with weapons like on RealOTs.
I'll have another test server tonight as some people messaged me that they would like to try it.

Back