• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Id say keep the softboots and the exura gran for knights.

Remove thunder hammer from annih. (Duh choose sword or axe if you want to obtain a better weapon than skullstaff)
Gms dropped way to much gold i think? Maby fun to keep if they only come in the raid. = Remove the cave.
Weapon/legs enchantment kinda sucked.
Lightbolts~ I don't really know about them, since i never played a paladin. I guess you should remove them. Powerbolts is enough.
Assassinstars should definitly be removed.

Hood: in 7.7 sds are 880 mana. manafluids cost 55gp and give like 100ish~ mana

Remove thunder hammer from annih. (Duh choose sword or axe if you want to obtain a better weapon than skullstaff)
Gms dropped way to much gold i think? Maby fun to keep if they only come in the raid. = Remove the cave.
Lightbolts~ I don't really know about them, since i never played a paladin. I guess you should remove them. Powerbolts is enough.

I liked light bolts and the weapon enchantment u need to invest some money to do some dmg

they gave very much experience so it was easy to pg at them if you were high lvl

light bolts were less oz and more atk I think.. but p bolts were only obainable by looting them? so pally will have to use regular bolts to rock.

light bolts were less oz and more atk I think.. but p bolts were only obainable by looting them? so pally will have to use regular bolts to rock.

Weren't light bolts only lootable in some custom made raid-monster? (The first 2 years or something?) And you had to buy some special light-xbow that that monster always dropped? (Dark prince lord? Was that the name of the boss?)

Weren't light bolts only lootable in some custom made raid-monster? (The first 2 years or something?) And you had to buy some special light-xbow that that monster always dropped? (Dark prince lord? Was that the name of the boss?)

That light x - bow was just an ordinary x-bow only it had less oz. and 1 more range then a normal one.

Signed, except i SLIGHTLY believe manas were 70 gp.
Keep thunder hammer in anni too.
Yeah rogue GM's dropped a shit ton of gold, and tbh sorcs are OP in 7.7, so the weapon enchants balanced it a bit.
Edit: To be completely honest, if this is EXACTLY how 7.7 was, it will get dull and boring, and people will see it as nothing special..

Hmm the weapon enchants were kinda cool. I made it way before cipsoft stole the idea :p Though T-hammer is supposed to be an ultra rare imo, and only benefits clubbers. I don't think it should be in annihi. We'll figure it out.

I hope there won't be any soft boots, that would make it even easier.

And imo do I think you should lower the UE dmg since it will get too OP at higher levels, so it won't be to much UE spam like the old realots.

I hope there won't be any soft boots, that would make it even easier.

And imo do I think you should lower the UE dmg since it will get too OP at higher levels, so it won't be to much UE spam like the old realots.

Shouldnt be a problem if its 3x and no exp donations. Shouldn't be people higher then 120 within the first year.

Back