• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

real knowledge.

talk more trash that u have no idea what its about pls

Well, its nothing in compare with client version of RealOTS. Most of people around say it is used to be 7.72 and you can not explain them it was 7.7, because they know better and you are stupid fuck head who dont know what is he talking about

Hood Nasty and Nevalopo, you try winning on otland because you can't win in real life.

Nevalopo 4.3k posts, kanske ska gå ut lite mer?

realots.net RealOTs 0 (0) / 1000 100% 79 x3 PVP [ 7.7 ] (it is online atm)

but on the website :03 Days, 17 Hours, 13 Minutes, 25 Seconds.

Regards~

realots.net RealOTs 0 (0) / 1000 100% 79 x3 PVP [ 7.7 ] (it is online atm)

but on the website :03 Days, 17 Hours, 13 Minutes, 25 Seconds.

Regards~
3 and a half days.......
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Waiting for the proxy servers (so we won't be DDoSed), plus give you guys a chance of registering your accounts/charnames before launch. The launch date is definitive now (the timer may vary, depending on your timezone. It'll open20:00 CET)

Waiting for the proxy servers (so we won't be DDoSed), plus give you guys a chance of registering your accounts/charnames before launch. The launch date is definitive now (the timer may vary, depending on your timezone. It'll open20:00 CET)
GIve us info bro!
-weapon echants still?
-soft boots?
-thunder hammer in anni?
-rogue GM's?
-assassin stars?
-150~ for manafluid or 40~ like 7.4? [I REALLY WANNA KNOW]
-mana for sd? UH?
-3x exp?
-light bolts?

GIve us info bro!
-weapon echants still?
-soft boots?
-thunder hammer in anni?
-rogue GM's?
-assassin stars?
-mana for sd? UH?
-3x exp?
-light bolts?

dude is all 7.7 if you play 7.7 you will remember that light bolts doesnt exit , thunder hammer in anihi , assa star neither everything else is working just 100% like real tibia i dont know about the mana tough

dude is all 7.7 if you play 7.7 you will remember that light bolts doesnt exit , thunder hammer in anihi , assa star neither everything else is working just 100% like real tibia i dont know about the mana tough
You clearly didn't play the original RealOT's dumb fuck, it's what made it unique and different.
Dennis, your advertising scheme is really..... odd. =P
Edit: Better not be hacked. I'll lose all respect and reputability for dennis if it does =P

GIve us info bro!
-weapon echants still?
-soft boots?
-thunder hammer in anni?
-rogue GM's?
-assassin stars?
-mana for sd? UH?
-3x exp?
-light bolts?

No enchant, no softs, no t-hammer except in Orsha, no rogue GMs probably (idk, I think they're cute and not harmful though), 3x EXP, and it's the revival of oldschool RealOTS thus you know the rates.

No enchant, no softs, no t-hammer except in Orsha, no rogue GMs probably (idk, I think they're cute and not harmful though), 3x EXP, and it's the revival of oldschool RealOTS thus you know the rates.

So knights will have exura gran and the weapons has more atk value? Like in the olddays?

I really hope there will be light bolts, assasin stars, weapon enchantment, softboots, thunder hammer in anni etc because that's what made this server so balanced and fun.

Hood Nasty, i think manafluids are going to give 100~ mana and cost 55gp as they should do on 7.6 +

Last edited:

Nah, thats the wrong solution i'd say, keep the softies.

So knights will have exura gran and the weapons has more atk value? Like in the olddays?

This is the only custom thing I liked about old RealOTS. Weapon ench, softies, roque GMs made it abit to custom to get that real oldschool feeling back.

Back