• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Hello, I can ensure you that me as well as Erik are not attacking you in any way, we have no clue about dos/bot net and that stuff actually. I havent spoken to Amoaz today but as far as I know we have never attacked you guys. There is no war between Mastercores and Realots. I have already stated in this thread that I like and I support this server, as I remember the good old days as well.

So, the war is not between the admins of Mastercores and Realots, I think its rather the players arguing on what to play.

And as far as it comes with (D)DoS attacks, mastercores have been fighting lousy DDoS attackers pretty much since day 1. And I'm sure Realots have similar experience.

well said znote, You guys over at mastercors deffintly have your hands full and dont have time for that. I know erik was a realots player back in the day, and supports dennis works.... so I wish the best of luck to mastercores and realots..... all the players bitching... make up your mind 7.7 or 7.4 lol

boys now is time to go to eat something , sleep well and kiss your mamas bcuz when its on no one leaves the room

Maybe GM went to forest to pick mushroom and he dont know way to back.
I think it does not start in the evening :(

There'll be rollback for 24h (for sure) If someone played today, he'll lost it. About this server, watch out of corruptions, he won't economize commands. I am experienced with this server.

and btw.

Its not new on realots, he had same things some years ago.

Yea listen to the pokemon master...

Stfu, i know RealOts better than much players playing this server atm.
It won't be same realots, he'll put PACC for money. You can see its now "trial premium account"
Also am just waiting for his donation "for real tibia items", but i don't know he'll do it. Its not same worth as it was 3 years ago.

There won't be a rollback, I'm sure.
Server got saved before it went down

I think, that he don't know what to do about 10h+ rollback, its not his first time. Get up on his situation.. What would you do? Rollback to almost started server? I don't play it, and won't start. I know what is REALOTS.

i played the server when it first came out too lol and im guessing that yes he will have some sort of pacc to pay for but he has to make money somehow

i played the server when it first came out too lol and im guessing that yes he will have some sort of pacc to pay for but he has to make money somehow

I remember and I agree with you. There was a best times with this server, when he puted up "Redrum", it was PVP-ENFORCED world. It was able to have fun from your normally world character. That was a times.. Now i don't know why he even try to put it up. He should make for self maintance.

Back