• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

It's quite amazing how much doubt one single mastercores fanboy can cause.

There was a server save right before the server went offline, now obviously there is a reason for that particular server save.
Are you guys really that gullible?

Your words bring me much comfort <3

It's quite amazing how much doubt one single mastercores fanboy can cause.

There was a server save right before the server went offline, now obviously there is a reason for that particular server save.
Are you guys really that gullible?

You are profitt Marc.

I was speaking to a GM of the server im not sure if its the owner but he claims he was, Anyways he told me that he was busy today because I was asking him about fixing the forums. He told me he's busy and will get around to it after. If I am correct, If he is busy today he wont be here for the rest of day and you guys should keep your hopes up for tomo! Don't worry guys, Its one day. Im sure we will all be happily gay playing tomo ;] lmao

I was speaking to a GM of the server im not sure if its the owner but he claims he was, Anyways he told me that he was busy today because I was asking him about fixing the forums. He told me he's busy and will get around to it after. If I am correct, If he is busy today he wont be here for the rest of day and you guys should keep your hopes up for tomo! Don't worry guys, Its one day. Im sure we will all be happily gay playing tomo ;] lmao

Yeah dennis informed us in this thread earlier today he'd be gone for the rest of the day so i believe you were speaking to the correct fella, i agree with you let's hope for tomorrow, i had nothing else going on today though =(. I'm usually busy but the one day i decide to stay home playing tibia this happens ;x, oh well =D

I called my buddies and invited a couple over smoke a couple too, why don't you guys do something social its saturday!

almost 12 hours since he said he would be back "later tonight". hopefully some enlightment on whats going on...

Back