• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

This is disappointing. Server keeps resetting and always down. I guess more and more people are going to start leaving if this problem persists. I mean I know how irritating it is every time it happens. I was hoping for the server to be stable, but time will tell.

This is disappointing. Server keeps resetting and always down. I guess more and more people are going to start leaving if this problem persists. I mean I know how irritating it is every time it happens. I was hoping for the server to be stable, but time will tell.
It reset once, and everyone was compansated. [Noone was above level 8]
Then it was on for 19 hours in a row.
Then the login server went down.
Dennis is a busy man, it'll get fixed.

this is disappointing. Server keeps resetting and always down. I guess more and more people are going to start leaving if this problem persists. I mean i know how irritating it is every time it happens. I was hoping for the server to be stable, but time will tell.

you sir are fried chicken

Last edited:
I just really want everything stable. I hate loot bagging all day for nothing. You know how hard it is to organize everything in the bag!

I just really want everything stable. I hate loot bagging all day for nothing. You know how hard it is to organize everything in the bag!
*****, it was up for 19 hours with 0 lags and everything.
No kicks at all lol.. If its about to go off, he just simulates a server save and you have 10 mins

Im not gonna wait more. I am going to my basketball match today and when i come i wish that he has fixed that...

Back