• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Why do you guys want a enchanted weapons if almost no one use skill rings while exping...

On valhalla I was using Sword rings while grinding at Orc Fortress, but sword rings are way more common than axe rings and even orc leaders drop them.
If you are axe you should just use life rings.

Maybe you should think before saying anything, since the beginning of Tibia mages have always been the nuke class, you're telling me that knights who have the highest amount of hp and cap should be on par with mages damage? Do you even realize how fucked up that is? Kid, go back to runescape.

edit: I don't see where it would be fail with a large chunk of the player base being mages, as it's probably gonna be either way, you're against war? Or maybe just pvp in general.

Haha yeah, because with enchanted weapons knights deal as much damage as mages. Retard.

A "trained" knight with a good enchanted weapon combined with ring(s), they wouldn't be far behind with hit + exori spam combos, no ty.

lolol yes u are right. we should have exura vita knights and solar axe knights and exevo gran mas vis paladins.

this is oldschool and should be like it was back in the day.

and @up knights shouldnt be soloing dragon lords without waste lol as i said knights are for blocking. its what u do as a knight. u block.
Why shouldn't knights be able to solo dragon lord at a high level with profit when sorcerers/druids/paladins can solo them at a LOW level and go profit?

can i use my blackd here or will it be custom client?
Wow. Post of the year or what? Go be molested by some old man will you? kid.

what items will be in donations shop( if donation shop will be )
Probably "Donation sword - atk 150 def 50" "Donation axe - atk 155 def 45" "Spellbook of great magicness +7 mlvl" and ofc exp donation. Im guessing the price will be 3euro / donation.

Knights are supposed to be useless in every aspect except killing rots and blocking for other players (shooters). If you don't like it then don't play knight, simple as that.
Do not know if troll or not. Although, mages/paladins are not supposed to be able to hunt demons on level 50 either. But somehow they are able to do something called stairhopping? If they are supposed to be useless, why not just remove the whole vocation?

Why do you guys want a enchanted weapons if almost no one use skill rings while exping...
Everyone was using shielding rings on realots.

Conclusion: Everyone that "loves oldschool" and will play this server for the pvp aspect will choose sorcerer. Nobody will choose paladin because that's not pure pvp, It's rpg-pvp. (Laughing at the idiot who wrote it) Why not just remove the whole vocation "knight" from the game? Everyone seem to think knights are useless anyway?

Dumb twonks. :)

Probably "Donation sword - atk 150 def 50" "Donation axe - atk 155 def 45" "Spellbook of great magicness +7 mlvl" and ofc exp donation. Im guessing the price will be 3euro / donation.
And thats how i lost interest in this game , thx bro . donation items and exp donation will ruin the market and for the people who dont like to donate . I prefer to buy donation stuff like "premmy account" and that with tibia money aswell lol donation weapons with 150 atk... wtf! seriously and exp donation... k , bye thx for ruining me the illusion of the game.

Kennet, How do you know that? You didn't play RealOTs and you OBVIOUSLY don't know the damage formulas for 7.7

1. A knight with 90 axe fighting, d-lance and axe ring barely ever hit 100 PVP and half the times they did extremely low damage.
2. Since when have you been able to spam exori in 7.7?

Please get some knowledge before you decide to post shit.

There will be a guys which will enjoy playing knight as it is easy to attack and follow the monster. Moreover there will be a lot of fun in hunts hydras, demons, dragon lords where knight are just important. 7.7 Gives much more ways for knight like datk cathedral, lizards, apes and whole tiquanda. Remember the times when a 80+ knights were claiming whole north tiquanda hunting slimes, crocodiles and others xd
As there are lots of knight on tibianic I think there will be some of them on realots aswell, since realots gives more options of hunting for knights.

Kennet, How do you know that? You didn't play RealOTs and you OBVIOUSLY don't know the damage formulas for 7.7

1. A knight with 90 axe fighting, d-lance and axe ring barely ever hit 100 PVP and half the times they did extremely low damage.
2. Since when have you been able to spam exori in 7.7?

Please get some knowledge before you decide to post shit.

Please get some knowledge? I am 100% certain that I have played more OT's and RL Tibia then you, since when can't knights spam exori? I'm just gonna stop responding, it's like trying to explain to a PL that he won't get free items...

I believe all skill rings gave +10 skills.
And so what? It's going to be 2x skills, noone will be 100/100 ANYTIME SOON.
And oo a good melee+exori for 90% of mana? If mages are OP, why not help the other vocations?

Maybe you should think before saying anything, since the beginning of Tibia mages have always been the nuke class, you're telling me that knights who have the highest amount of hp and cap should be on par with mages damage? Do you even realize how fucked up that is? Kid, go back to runescape.

edit: I don't see where it would be fail with a large chunk of the player base being mages, as it's probably gonna be either way, you're against war? Or maybe just pvp in general.

Nobody wants knights ON PAR with mages. Enchanted weapons didn't make knights even close to being on par with mages, it just made them a little bit stronger. Anyway, like I said before there WILL BE enchanted weapons here for knights as well as Exura Gran, so all the haters will have to deal with it. No point in this conversation. All of these retards are commenting on this topic and they didn't even play the origional Realots. All of the ppl who played it love Dennis' enchanted weapon concept whether they were a knight or not.

@the person who said no one uses rings so why enchant weapons:

Cuz its better than rings!!! and on my char i used enchanted sca + an axe ring... it was awesome. Every knight on that server that could afford to enchant a weapon did it before every hunt. It's what made Realots knights special!

Last edited:
Nobody wants knights ON PAR with mages. Enchanted weapons didn't make knights even close to being on par with mages, it just made them a little bit stronger. Anyway, like I said before there WILL BE enchanted weapons here for knights as well as Exura Gran, so all the haters will have to deal with it. No point in this conversation. All of these retards are commenting on this topic and they didn't even play the origional Realots. All of the ppl who played it love Dennis' enchanted weapon concept whether they were a knight or not.

@the person who said no one uses rings to enchant weapons:

Cuz its better than rings!!! and on my char i used enchanted sca + an axe ring... it was awesome. Every knight on that server that could afford to enchant a weapon did it before every hunt. It's what made Realots knights special!

Do you know if light bolts and sniper stars are going to excist? :)

A "trained" knight with a good enchanted weapon combined with ring(s), they wouldn't be far behind with hit + exori spam combos, no ty.

Did you play the first server???? Obviously not, and if you did your an idiot. the best knights spamming explos + exori+ enchanted weapon couldn't even do 1/4 of the dmg as the best mages. not to mention the speed a mage does damage while shooting sds, mort hur, ue, etc.

I believe all skill rings gave +10 skills.
And so what? It's going to be 2x skills, noone will be 100/100 ANYTIME SOON.
And oo a good melee+exori for 90% of mana? If mages are OP, why not help the other vocations?
This. Everyone has their mindset that this is a fast rated server and it's not. Do you REALLY want to play a legit 7.7 real map with NO CUSTOM SHIT? Gets boring, but one thing I remembered about realots, is that it never got boring.

can anyone please tell me if there will be donator stuff (hopefully they not) .Less than a day gentlemans..

Back
Top Bottom