• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

DONT have weapon enchantments please. its ridiculus and knights and pallys are fine as they are now.
Lol?!?!
Weapon enchants were cool... Enchant for like 10 hours for like 10k or somethin.. Enchant=+10atk, nothin too major
You want every single person to be a sorc? ;/

Lol?!?!
Weapon enchants were cool... Enchant for like 10 hours for like 10k or somethin.. Enchant=+10atk, nothin too major
You want every single person to be a sorc? ;/

no but knights and pallys are not for pvp and shouldnt be there.

knights and pallys are like pve chars u want knights to 1hit sorcs okej go play new tibia.

I'm actually agreeing with Hoodnasty, in 7.7 knights were so fucking unbalanced I mean they did no dmg they could only tank (block). But when Dennis aka Toor did the feature that they had +13 dmg and +10 dmg if you enchanted it also, that made it so awesome thats why it also had much knights which were playin seriously. I mean Larson,my teammate, he skilled for 2 weeks constantly 15 hours/day to get 90/90 or something similair, and therefor he could make profit also with the enchanted weapons and the edited atk on weps. So I surely sign that he should still have enchanted weapons and the legs

Yeah I agree, but dennis made it funny for them..... If you understood my thought.

_A clearer vision_

Dennis created this with enchanted weapons and the edited weapon system so the knights also should have fun while playin and not only feel like slaves when theyre teammates are callin' em, so thats why he made that I suppose...

I'm actually agreeing with Hoodnasty, in 7.7 knights were so fucking unbalanced I mean they did no dmg they could only tank (block). But when Dennis aka Toor did the feature that they had +13 dmg and +10 dmg if you enchanted it also, that made it so awesome thats why it also had much knights which were playin seriously. I mean Larson,my teammate, he skilled for 2 weeks constantly 15 hours/day to get 90/90 or something similair, and therefor he could make profit also with the enchanted weapons and the edited atk on weps. So I surely sign that he should still have enchanted weapons and the legs

Knights back then were only usefull for blocking and RPG. If you want custom knight spells, attack benefits and more weapons go play 9.4 tibia. Knight will have (?) Exura Gran, keep it like that - the more custom stuff will ruin the oldschool feeling.

Btw:
Launching in:
01 Days, 00 Hours, 35 Minutes,

Thats tomorrow at 18:00, shouldnt it be 20:00?

yeah enchantments were great, otherwise knights deal no damage at all if they have the real 7.7 damage.

And Nevalopo, i'm glad you're not hosting a server because it would be one of those servers which only have sorcerers.

By the way, "no but knights and pallys are not for pvp and shouldnt be there" - Nevalopo.

RETARD ALERT

ima agreed with the enchantments , but please no custom island thats kinda lame with the huge respawns and its more easy to get money

i played a 150+ knight 84/84+/- back in the day. when weapon enchants came out even with stone cutters axe i woulnt even come close to saying i was overpowered. I would say i could compete in pvp and maybe just maybe solo a sorc of the same level if i got super lucky and timed my exori perfectly. I'll be playing a sorc this go around but i still vote for weapon enchants. Enchants were an awesome idea, and made knights a lil stronger and hunting not so damn boring. With enchants, knights could actually go out and solo stronger monsters like dragon lords without as much waste!

yeah enchantments were great, otherwise knights deal no damage at all if they have the real 7.7 damage.

And Nevalopo, i'm glad you're not hosting a server because it would be one of those servers which only have sorcerers.

By the way, "no but knights and pallys are not for pvp and shouldnt be there" - Nevalopo.

RETARD ALERT

lolol yes u are right. we should have exura vita knights and solar axe knights and exevo gran mas vis paladins.

this is oldschool and should be like it was back in the day.

and @up knights shouldnt be soloing dragon lords without waste lol as i said knights are for blocking. its what u do as a knight. u block.

shit i wont be able to conect at Friday 18:00... Someone was thinking about make a video of realots masslog start? Cuz i will enjoy to see.

Back