• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

omg i wanna play!!!!!! :S
When is it getting online again and why is it offline? :[

You could start by reading through the last pages...

Seems like I have to protect the login server too
Sad it has to be that way. Yeah I think the loginserver will be back soon.

I have to go. I closed the OT until the loginserver situation is resolved. I'll be back late tonight.

So it'll most likely be up later today/tonight depending on your time zone.

Toor is not going to answer because he's not home so stop spamming the thread with questions, just wait for him to fix it when he gets home :_.

A really bad start for the server but many server have had the same problems... A reset would be nice cuz so many ppl is behinde in lvling because of the crashes. I would like him to make a poll about it and ask what ppl wanted. But if he dont want a reset we need to accept it and play on.

A really bad start for the server but many server have had the same problems... A reset would be nice cuz so many ppl is behinde in lvling because of the crashes. I would like him to make a poll about it and ask what ppl wanted. But if he dont want a reset we need to accept it and play on.

man this will be really bad for ppl who spent all hours of realots online. (me)

I think that gm make rollback to 12. p.m . When I played on last version this ot gm made rollback when he had similar problem

Good luck guys :D

Why should there be a reset? Who the fuck cares if you're 2 levels lower than some other guy? Are you really that selfish that you want 150 players to start over again just because YOU didn't level fast enough?

servers' start was the best, but there arent ppl more than lvl 25 aprox. Doing reset will only make ppl get bored and leave.

Even if some people are a bit behind in levels that won't really matter in 2-3 weeks. If you were to balance levels you'd have to reset a server everytime a new player joined lol. How much will 4-5 levels ahead at level 15-25 matter in 2-3 weeks? Nothing at all so why would there be a reset..

Even if some people are a bit behind in levels that won't really matter in 2-3 weeks. If you were to balance levels you'd have to reset a server everytime a new player joined lol. How much will 4-5 levels ahead at level 15-25 matter in 2-3 weeks? Nothing at all so why would there be a reset..

Signed with u mate. :) Btw, mind pming me your ingame name? Haven't seen you for a while haha (Since realsoft noobots) :D

Back