• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

I've never so many fags that are horny for one server ITS JUST A FUCKING SERVER just w8 till its up instead of spamming every 1 minute.

I've never so many fags that are horny for one server ITS JUST A FUCKING SERVER just w8 till its up instead of spamming every 1 minute.

It's a 7.7 server, not just a server.. New school bitch, gtfo of the thread if you don't like it, simple.

well the realots, if it will finally get online, secured and stable has got one thing - it wont be shutted up till they will be players.

Go back to your gay ass Forgottenl with 99999999999999999999999999x exp, 999999999999999999 manarune, hp and all that crap.

Kthxbai.

@Nyancat, if you don't want this thread to be 'bumped' don't write in it : p

Back