• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS or Real Tibia Server 7.7v

I can't edit my posts..
Anyway, I am currently trying to get the server working, but I am missing these libs
Code:
libboost_thread.so.1.42.0 => not found

libboost_system.so.1.42.0 => not found

I've tried installing libboost1.42-dev but they don't exist. Tried downloading and installing manually but it's still messed up.

I can't edit my posts..
Anyway, I am currently trying to get the server working, but I am missing these libs
Code:
libboost_thread.so.1.42.0 => not found

libboost_system.so.1.42.0 => not found

I've tried installing libboost1.42-dev but they don't exist. Tried downloading and installing manually but it's still messed up.

I've tried installing all Libboost libraries too, but since I'm not so experienced with Linux, I need to wait for my friend to login since he's on vacation he's way better than me with Linux.

However, after dissasembling all binary files, I can't find anywhere the .dat file loaders, not even .mon loader files...It's fake I believe.

there's still a chance for oldschool to glow again!
I'm getting tired on all these damn bot tibia servers that's so easy to play that you could do anni being blind irl.

Ive download the package, and for me it seems useless. I have more control with open-tibia server than realots files.

Ive download the package, and for me it seems useless. I have more control with open-tibia server than realots files.
of course, cip files are highly outdate and it's better to use lua, c++ and all those to fix things instead.

Use the files to get facts straight or inspiration :) whatever you chose :)

That's correct!

People can still use monster files though
of course, cip files are highly outdate and it's better to use lua, c++ and all those to fix things instead.

Use the files to get facts straight or inspiration :) whatever you chose :)

inspiration my passion has grown up to the skies

However, after dissasembling all binary files, I can't find anywhere the .dat file loaders, not even .mon loader files...It's fake I believe.
Nope, Dennis had to use a "tool" to run it. So did Iryont.

Nope, Dennis had to use a "tool" to run it. So did Iryont.

That's a possibility too, to be 100% honest it looks like it's a script for something, though, but the binary files does look weird, even the loading structure is just plain text, it should be something like "Load NPC-Ban Len {npcdir}", though it just says 337 times the 337 npc names.

If you're actually trying to run the server from these files, stop wasting your time. The gameserver binary is not real and a lot of important files that you would need are missing.

The NPC files are also highly modified:
$ diff -uZ real_npcs/ rxrob_npcs/ | wc -l

As I said in the thread where rxrob was trying to sell the files, he doesn't have the real files, even if he believes he does.

If you're actually trying to run the server from these files, stop wasting your time. The gameserver binary is not real and a lot of important files that you would need are missing.

The NPC files are also highly modified:
$ diff -uZ real_npcs/ rxrob_npcs/ | wc -l

As I said in the thread where rxrob was trying to sell the files, he doesn't have the real files, even if he believes he does.

Anywho, Objects.svr is real, monsters are real though but modified, even the map is modified...lol...

Monsters

Run on Health:
FleeThreshold = x

Melee Poisons:
Poison = x

Movement Speed (CipSoft uses some math to calculate it):
(GoStrength, X, 0, X, 0, 0, 0),

Melee Fighting (Still haven't figured it out):
(FistFighting, 80, 80, 80, 100, 1100, 1)}

Monsters (Self-Defense):
Actor

Monster Target:
Victim

Loot:
{(ITEM_ID, MAX_COUNT, CHANCE (1-1000)),

Monsters

Melee Fighting (Still haven't figured it out):
(FistFighting, 80, 80, 80, 100, 1100, 1)}
(FistFighting, WEAPON_ATK, SKILL_FIST, SKILL_DEF, MIN_DAMAGE, MAX_DAMAGE, TARGET_RANGE)}
Maybe? Just a wild guess :p

Back