• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS or Real Tibia Server 7.7v

I've noticed "a lot" of realots servers comming up, are they running these files or is there another release somewhere? I wonder how they got it running.

So still no progress on the .dat files or sector files? :/

So still no progress on the .dat files or sector files? :/
What for? Almost everything can be found on tibia.wikia.com etc. I'm not even trying to open these files. Btw, I think you'll not be able to view these files without any program. Maybe developpers of tibia.dat editor could help you, cuz I think cip used the same encryption as in tibia.dat :)

What for? Almost everything can be found on tibia.wikia.com etc. I'm not even trying to open these files. Btw, I think you'll not be able to view these files without any program. Maybe developpers of tibia.dat editor could help you, cuz I think cip used the same encryption as in tibia.dat :)

Tibia.dat has no encryption the heck you talking about.

#up
If this is not caused by different encryption or smth:
NCwQA3N.png

Then I don't rly know what is this, and how to view such a file. :>

Btw, if you know something about files extension and such things, please tell me how to view the realots dat files...

Back