• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS Reverse Engineering Server

Cool that you do this, are you going to finish this project and release it to the public?

Definitely, it's planned like that, although I'm trying to find time, I haven't worked on it since I released the first public beta due to personal motives, I work fast and there isn't much to do, NPCs interface is complete, I would just have to add some basics here and there and it would be better than most OTS we saw in 2006 for example :p

Definitely, it's planned like that, although I'm trying to find time, I haven't worked on it since I released the first public beta due to personal motives, I work fast and there isn't much to do, NPCs interface is complete, I would just have to add some basics here and there and it would be better than most OTS we saw in 2006 for example :p
i would like to have that base too

I guess this is supposed to be a RealOTS version that is customizable, but how can people change the map when youre using .sec extension? Someone has already converted the .sec files to .otbm ([7.70] Real Tibia Map + full spawnlist.) Maybe you can make the server read .otbm extension as well?

As the main point is to recreate RealOTS to its roots of course it's only going to be using sector files system, making a sector editor is quite easy indeed, so that's not really a big problem from me.
There are no optimizations or stuff like that, hence why there is no OTBM support, I know that OTBM support can load the entire map in less than 3 seconds on a normal 7200RPM HDD in comparison to loading sector files (about a minute or two?), so that's something to be discussed in later stages of the project and after it's been released to GitHub, but of course, there's a long time for that to happen; the server must be fully working before full release.

I've been testing the server and here is what I've come up with:

You can walk upon open holes (you should fall down)
cant rope up at rope spots (exani tera spell does work to levitate up)
Shovel, machete, scythe, pick? (Cant test without npc)
you can pick up items on the floor when 0,5 square ahead???
walking on a stair or ramp, nothing happends (you should step down one level or step up one level)
you cant click on a sewer gate and get down to another level
you cant use a bed
when i logged in, in the middle of a house, if you look at the bed it says your character is still asleep
when walking to your depot locker there should be a message like: your depot contains 2 items, also when walking to the depot locker, the depot locker tile should change.
Server crashes when right clicking flour and use it on an oven that is on.

You can move items while walking,
(You should stop walking and then you can move items)
you dont lose an item when you move it to the water, instead it seems they are floating.
closing and opening a door should go faster
you cant drink from troughs or buckets
when putting on a ring, it does not run out of time, and you dont see this shiver effect when wearing the ring
it looks like when wearing boots of haste they dont add any speed to your character.
Necklaces with and without charges?
you cant walk up on a roof when using 3 boxes.
you can only step on 1 box at the time, so you cant walk up 2 stacked boxes from the ground

i cant test this due to need of a npc, monster or something else, so i dont know if this works:

No npcs spawned
No monsters spawned
Doors with door keys
Tomb scarab coin teleport
Teleport player to player hometown, when blocking the player position and surroundings with players and or items monsters.
Rope up: monsters, npcs, items, players
Quest chests
Ankrahmun tomb entrances with shovel
letter and parcel system
Digging up scarabs using a shovel on sand ground.
Digging up scarab coins using a shovel on sand ground.
when you have a vocation and you downgrade yourself to level 5, you get rooked and start again with level 1 and reduced hp, mp and cap, you also lose all items youre carrying.
fishing system
exit logout (without pz lock, i dont know how long u must wait to be logged out but i guess it was after like 30 seconds)
if youre being idle for 14 minutes (without pz lock) you get a warning message, if youre still idle then, one minute later you will be kicked from the game.

Last edited:
I've been testing the server and here is what I've come up with:

You can walk upon open holes (you should fall down)
cant rope up at rope spots (exani tera spell does work to levitate up)
Shovel, machete, scythe, pick? (Cant test without npc)
you can pick up items on the floor when 0,5 square ahead???
walking on a stair or ramp, nothing happends (you should step down one level or step up one level)
you cant click on a sewer gate and get down to another level
you cant use a bed
when i logged in, in the middle of a house, if you look at the bed it says your character is still asleep
when walking to your depot locker there should be a message like: your depot contains 2 items, also when walking to the depot locker, the depot locker tile should change.
Server crashes when right clicking flour and use it on an oven that is on.

You can move items while walking,
(You should stop walking and then you can move items)
you dont lose an item when you move it to the water, instead it seems they are floating.
closing and opening a door should go faster
you cant drink from troughs or buckets
when putting on a ring, it does not run out of time, and you dont see this shiver effect when wearing the ring
it looks like when wearing boots of haste they dont add any speed to your character.
Necklaces with and without charges?
you cant walk up on a roof when using 3 boxes.
you can only step on 1 box at the time, so you cant walk up 2 stacked boxes from the ground

i cant test this due to need of a npc, monster or something else, so i dont know if this works:

No npcs spawned
No monsters spawned
Doors with door keys
Tomb scarab coin teleport
Teleport player to player hometown, when blocking the player position and surroundings with players and or items monsters.
Rope up: monsters, npcs, items, players
Quest chests
letter and parcel system
when you have a vocation and you downgrade yourself to level 5, you get rooked and start again with level 1 and reduced hp, mp and cap, you also lose all items youre carrying.
fishing system
exit logout (without pz lock, i dont know how long u must wait to be logged out but i guess it was after like 30 seconds)
if youre being idle for 14 minutes (without pz lock) you get a warning message, if youre still idle then, one minute later you will be kicked from the game.

Thank you for your reports, in the main thread you can read what is done and what is not done, these features will be implemented in the mean while, the release is only a public beta for navigating in Zanera live map data in your Windows computers and to test RealOTS formulas among the details that are already implemented.

I'm sorry, I'm dealing with depression issues in real life at the moment.
When I'm normal again I will continue to work in it, if it takes me way too long, I might release the sources to GitHub and work from there, but I really doubt anyone else might be capable of working and wanting to.

I'm sorry, I'm dealing with depression issues in real life at the moment.
When I'm normal again I will continue to work in it, if it takes me way too long, I might release the sources to GitHub and work from there, but I really doubt anyone else might be capable of working and wanting to.
first of all is the real life bro this is just a hobby, by the way if u want to release it on github would be good too, from my part i'm learning everyday more and i'm happy with my self since now i see how easy is everything with sources and what is going on with cipsoft engine i'm ready for lean more and with that open sources is going to be a good start, i'm talking about my self so like you said we dont know if anyone here would contribute too

I'm uploading here the sources of this project for people to follow, you have access to all the code needed to understand the loading of sector files to make your own converters and stuff, also access to Tibia formulas on spells, runes, etc... everything, hopefully some people will find it useful and will build something out of it.

MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!9qpXSQwJ!kpPBpTGBRDTtS_2a0rw74nQb9BwBZeAB1YOHa1JfxzQ)

If you (Ezzz) ever finnish a project i will personally come to your house, suck your dick and give you 1000 euros up-front. I expect this project to go just as smooth as your previous ones.

Good luck.

If you (Ezzz) ever finnish a project i will personally come to your house, suck your dick and give you 1000 euros up-front. I expect this project to go just as smooth as your previous ones.

Good luck.

It's likely that I will continue to work on it once I return back to my homeland, Venezuela

It's likely that I will continue to work on it once I return back to my homeland, Venezuela
I hope you are doing great, ur homeland isnt like a good place to live now, lot of people from there are coming to my country and thats a bit sad so hope you are doing well. Gl with it.

I hope you are doing great, ur homeland isnt like a good place to live now, lot of people from there are coming to my country and thats a bit sad so hope you are doing well. Gl with it.

I'm being forced to return to my homeland, not because I want to, I left a year ago, but things were complicated and still are, I'm illegal here with no way no become legal due to the laws here, so I've no other choice.

@Ezzz im very sorry to hear about the problems in your life, i hope that everything will change for the better soon.

This is however a really nice release for the whole community!
We are glad to have you here!

I wish you all the best in life man.

Back