• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~RealOts~ Will you join the fun again ? :D

@God Lubo
Who is Dennis? U mean BeniS from materia?
No I am not him ! And who is Chadwell?

Dennis was the owner of realots before he handed it over to iryont.

But when the heck is he going to give us more info, he's been torturing us for months!

Dennis was the owner of realots before he handed it over to iryont.

But when the heck is he going to give us more info, he's been torturing us for months!
You better PG this time you suhnufabeotch

But ye, Iryont kinda is doing it right.

By not giving us any info, he's making us want it more.

It's like being away from your boyfriend for months and when you finally get into his clutches you just explode.

no homo.
or iryont is just a phaggot.

You better PG this time you suhnufabeotch

Hey i do not appreciate you telling me what to do you spongy sponge. If by pg you mean take level 20 within the first 2 weeks then yes i am going to pg =O But seriously i have to track that stupid ring, frodo is so bad with these things, i'm pretty sure gollum would do a better job, bah.

Hey i do not appreciate you telling me what to do you spongy sponge. If by pg you mean take level 20 within the first 2 weeks then yes i am going to pg =O But seriously i have to track that stupid ring, frodo is so bad with these things, i'm pretty sure gollum would do a better job, bah.
Frodo is in thais, selling meat and shit all day. He really needs to set his priorities straight.

SHMEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAGOLLLLLLLLLLL SHOWWWW THE HOBITSESESESES THE WAYYYY

Frodo is in thais, selling meat and shit all day. He really needs to set his priorities straight.

SHMEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAGOLLLLLLLLLLL SHOWWWW THE HOBITSESESESES THE WAYYYY

What the hell is he doing in thais? He's supposed to be in mordor for fucks sake, MEAT AND SHIT? What kind of a combination is that, i'll have to set that boy straight.

Hohoho

What the hell is he doing in thais? He's supposed to be in mordor for fucks sake, MEAT AND SHIT? What kind of a combination is that, i'll have to set that boy straight.

Hohoho
You know you're a shitty ring barer WHEN you try going to mordor, and end up in a fictional city in a 2004 computer game made by germans..

You know you're a shitty ring barer WHEN you try going to mordor, and end up in a fictional city in a 2004 computer game made by germans..

GERMANS! They have somehow transported a person through reality (my reality) into some kind of magical teleportation system! We need to make haste and find frodo, and more importantly the ring. I've heard samwise opened up shops pretty near to frodos shitty little hut.

GERMANS! They have somehow transported a person through reality (my reality) into some kind of magical teleportation system! We need to make haste and find frodo, and more importantly the ring. I've heard samwise opened up shops pretty near to frodos shitty little hut.
I never realized the NPC's referenced to LOTR seriously just laughed so hard hahahha.

Frodo is just working undercover. You just need to use the correct words, and he'll sell you the good shit.

Frodo is just working undercover. You just need to use the correct words, and he'll sell you the good shit.
Word on the street is hitler swindled frodo out of the ring and used it to kill 6 million jews

I think it easily break the 500 mark. I just advertise it where ever i could, with some positive feedback :p

I think it easily break the 500 mark. I just advertise it where ever i could, with some positive feedback :p
It sucks how we can't give friends etc a link with a countdown/char creation..

We just say "we THINK it will be up at december xx and it may be late January for all we know ;/

Launch date ANNOUNCED!

WEBSITE IS COMING ONLINE DECEMBER 24TH

SERVER IS STARTING DECEMBER 31ST!

Back