• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~RealOts~ Will you join the fun again ? :D

@Original Where did u found that the date is 24 page and 31 start? I didn't found any specific date in main thread.

Tibianic-hr.org
358tk49.png

@Sajo
Yep :) unfortunatly another website using lol
champs in it^^ or am I wrong? It seems to be Alistar

Who cares if it's from lol, looks sick
Anyone know if it will have the same
Things as before? Like light bolts and enchanted weapons

I never played LoL so i cant say for sure but i think it's supposed to be a minotaur of some sort (since i never played lol i don't know what the heroes look like)

I wonder when the advertisement thread will be up.

Just because it's a "bull with horns" doesn't mean it's from lol.. Looks more like a tauren from wow in that case :3

Question: will exori be 100 mana flat or the 4/5 base mana crap? cause then it sucks haha

Any chance in hell that he would copy the server and put this up in the USA? Then i'd play.

with WTFast I have around 100 ping.... Which doesn't compare to the Europeans who play and have 10-30 ping... 10-30 ping is a huge difference than 100-150... specially in old school.

Back