• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~RealOts~ Will you join the fun again ? :D

I dont get it... Why everybody is excited about RealOTS?
Cause bro, its the closest anyone in the whole OT can get to replicating cipsoft's tibia.

It IS cipsofts map that was stolen, along with everything else.

Give it a try, I gurantee you will get a 14 inch nostalgia boner and quit your day job to play it.

It's lowish exp, but that makes it fun!

100% accurate, not one bug.

I wish i hadn't played tibia since 2006 because i never get nostalgia or any rpg feeling at all playing tibia anymore, at least not the real maps, everything is explored, every storyline and every quest is known. So hopefully iryont will add some sort of epic quests here too because that was the closest i got to rpg playing tibianic 1 and 2.

- But bazzese why are you so gay? why do you wanna play rpg when there is pvp? fucking queer. *Weellelell tough question, tough question... Pvping only gets boring, thus midrates such as tibianic-hr and faloria usually dies quickly because when the war is over people doesn't keep playing for the rpg, people only play for pvp these days most likely because every area and every quest has already been explored. MM and also mmorpg.

I wish i hadn't played tibia since 2006 because i never get nostalgia or any rpg feeling at all playing tibia anymore, at least not the real maps, everything is explored, every storyline and every quest is known. So hopefully iryont will add some sort of epic quests here too because that was the closest i got to rpg playing tibianic 1 and 2.

- But bazzese why are you so gay? why do you wanna play rpg when there is pvp? fucking queer. *Weellelell tough question, tough question... Pvping only gets boring, thus midrates such as tibianic-hr and faloria usually dies quickly because when the war is over people doesn't keep playing for the rpg, people only play for pvp these days most likely because every area and every quest has already been explored. MM and also mmorpg.

He can't add custom quests, but custom NPCs containing quests.

It will be really fun in the very beginning, people not having OP items, people having to group to success in quests, it will be alteast fun ! I can't wait for the release ^_^

He can't add custom quests, but custom NPCs containing quests.

It will be really fun in the very beginning, people not having OP items, people having to group to success in quests, it will be alteast fun ! I can't wait for the release ^_^
What are "OP items"? lol

What are "OP items"? lol

Hipotecally speaking, such as matermind shield, demon helmets, boots of haste, dragon shield, people will be poor at the very beginning ^,_,^

- - - Updated - - -

Cause bro, its the closest anyone in the whole OT can get to replicating cipsoft's tibia.

Give it a try, I gurantee you will get a 14 inch nostalgia boner and quit your day job to play it.

What exactly are you talking about?

This isn't a recreation, it's the original Cipsoft Engine.

Hipotecally speaking, such as matermind shield, demon helmets, boots of haste, dragon shield, people will be poor at the very beginning ^,_,^

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly are you talking about?

This isn't a recreation, it's the original Cipsoft Engine.
i know.

Allright, let me understand this, so... You mean the real Cipsoft map was stolen? ... How
Is that even possible?!!
And they create an OT with the original files?

Teach me master

Allright, let me understand this, so... You mean the real Cipsoft map was stolen? ... How
Is that even possible?!!
And they create an OT with the original files?

Teach me master
Its not an open tibia server at all.. It the real files, real scrips, real server that cipsoft made. It was stolen when cipsoft got hacked in 7.7! So it's not an OT!

Anyone else didnt get their account info after putting email at register?

Back