• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming RealSoft small collection of Selena(Changed World)

@Up,yrexz, I didn't catch one word of you there, what you mean?

@Hardcore PVP.. in this meaning it means that someone looks for a team for 3 weeks, start level up and after about 50 weeks of try gain exp and being raped by every lvl 20 around the game you start to pk, and suddenly a lvl 40 come and spamm gfb on you and congratulations! you have wasted more than a year to discover you wont feel any PVP there because only players who started to play there 70 years ago are able to lvl up normally..

IMO CipSoft should nearly have stages to "Hardcore Pvp".. right now the wars are way better in Non-pvp worlds. seriously

I meant you are gm crabban and work in cipsoft ;P hey,i have char in inferna also,i msg u men

I meant you are gm crabban and work in cipsoft ;P hey,i have char in inferna also,i msg u men

shh.. no teeel peple me ish gm rox ok?

@More pics.. PG tomorrow hopefully, with luck I go from 20 - 40 during the weekend, but I wont say too much.. I don't wanna make promises might screw up..
Maybe I make level 20 - 7 instead during the weekend with the local hint set as Pr, Power Rooker.. who can say? it's "Hardcore pvp" (yeah right... lvl 8's running around really is hardcore...)..

Now off to bed..

Yay I'll msg you whenever you're online Yrexy. saw that you died. checked your acc page and saw you died earlier =(
Me gonna haunt that bitch down with me rookstayer! I swear!

shh.. no teeel peple me ish gm rox ok?

@More pics.. PG tomorrow hopefully, with luck I go from 20 - 40 during the weekend, but I wont say too much.. I don't wanna make promises might screw up..
Maybe I make level 20 - 7 instead during the weekend with the local hint set as Pr, Power Rooker.. who can say? it's "Hardcore pvp" (yeah right... lvl 8's running around really is hardcore...)..

Now off to bed..

Yay I'll msg you whenever you're online Yrexy. saw that you died. checked your acc page and saw you died earlier =(
Me gonna haunt that bitch down with me rookstayer! I swear!

Good luck tomorrow mate, hope we'll see many screesn from you. This is a thread I'd love to follow. ;-)

Bought all blessings today so I can wear more decent eq

´
56921292.png

I'd rather buy pots for 10k and survive + get magic levels, ;p

not at all... not if you had soft boots ;)

Made some magic level, got almost 4 levels of 10k cash :)
10009621.png

99252208.png

62594887.png

and seriously.. I don't mind have some extra magic before I go PG tonight ;)

Anyone that disagree on that? :)

and a few min later I got this one :)

12637770.png

I'm going to use those soft boots down till they're worn so I can refill them before i got PG :)

I got this:

42505554.png

1 min later a lvl 33 tried to kill me by spamm exevo gran vis lux (or just vis lux, dunno but he did shitload damage)

I survived though :)

I had about 100 mana and 4 potions and soft boots on me xD
stupid item hotkeys didn't want to use mana on me because I was running, sometimes I getta stand still for like 2-3 sec before it can heal me -.-"

anyway I ran with 53 hp the last 10 seconds before I entered the depot xd

How the hell did you succeed to get soft boots on an hardcore pvp world? wtf

Back