• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming RealSoft small collection of Selena(Changed World)

I checked my account on webpage, and found this one:

35860969.png

This report system really fail... they didn't even bother check up why I said that?
Some guy said to me "leave you fucking retard or I'll hunt you down!"
I reply. he report me, and busted... and cip doesn't even care about the other -.-"

Why I didn't report the polish idiot?
1: I'm not a guy go around report everyone say 1 ugly word or act retadish.
2: I'm out of reports after reporting a bunch of botters.

Good job with your drood realsoft. that asshole probablly dont even have 100 lvl char :D

I checked out the Cyclopes south west of Yalahar, pretty decent place, I'm not PGing there right now, just get an overlook what's waiting there. and IMO opinion.. this place was pretty awesome, spawns are faster but still bit slow for my killing XD

32365002.png

Edit:
Bought a bag of stealth rings, they might come helpful if I get over spawned... just in case :)

73193326.png

Edit again, LOL..
forgotten to share this one:
64738797.png

Last edited:
tera actually (cyclopses are most weak to tera).. I don't really mind what I use for attacking spell..

thanks anyway =)

tera actually (cyclopses are most weak to tera).. I don't really mind what I use for attacking spell..

thanks anyway =)
You should care, Tera = killing faster and better experince and faster level ;)

You always caring about me (a)
You always loving me (a)
You always wanna have me (a)
HAHA xD, sry i'm tired xD

So am I.. but seems you don't care what a sucky noob you are if you attack someone with less than half your level.

But not to worry, if you do I shall be the same noob as you and do same thing towards you.

Have fun when you ruin a nice gaming thread just because you don't have any friends you can be with instead..

Ontopic:
Sad Cyclopes are so slow respawning.. I would be able PG for real if the spawn could keep up with my killing speed..
for a moment I had 50+k Exp/hour.. and than all cycs were dead and nearly didn't respawn :(

Seems I getta find a new point to gain 40+k exp/hour without spawns that doesn't respawn.
36603379.png

94706166.png

28378408.png

96878140.png

77966092.png

25840618.png

Seems like Inferna lagged a bit today.. at one moment there was not a single cyclops on my floor for over 10 minutes.
Also sometimes the monsters froze for 2-3 seconds when they where a few sqm away from me.
And also sometimes it took their body 3-4 sec to fall down on the floor after they have been killed.... very odd..

Its hosted in america, ofc its lagy? Or was it Dolera that was US host?

@Hellrage, Did I say "I lagg personally"?

I said that my monsters froze, they stand still without moving, but I still could.. how does that have anything about ping to do?

By the way I don't lagg overall to US servers.

if I cared that much I would make my magic level go to 40+ with manas before start hunting overall xD

That would be stupid. If you cared you would buy a bunch on manas, pack your stealth rings, go to mistrock, put on the stealth rings and then go nuts on everything! awesome exp + ml :p

That would be stupid. If you cared you would buy a bunch on manas, pack your stealth rings, go to mistrock, put on the stealth rings and then go nuts on everything! awesome exp + ml :p

I don't use invisible there ;)
There's not enough cyclopes to make it dangerous for me xD

I don't use invisible there ;)
There's not enough cyclopes to make it dangerous for me xD
<_< omg PRO!!!1
The reason to use invisibly is that you do not need to run around and heal yourself, meaning you'll be able to attack more often = faster kill = faster exp.

Back