• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming RealSoft small collection of Selena(Changed World)

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Edit:

Thank this guy that I decided to not set forward with my paladin. I will njot give any info nor pictures of it.
Imagine just 1 asshole like this can screw some stuffs up badly.
Thanks for showing me your name, I'll kill you.
Got 2 chars 100+ :)

I really hope he try something.

Helloy.. I started real tibia again 3 days ago..
(thanks to a hangover.. baah)

Anyway I bought premium at the very same moment and started to lvl up 3 characters in Inferna.
Currently i got level 20 Elder druid, 16 Knight (was 17 but died by some random tard), and a lvl 10 Rookie..

Today diary, I was at Minotaur camp north of Darashia, was going to make a loot bag so I could afford some better eq (especially shield)..

When I've been there for 4 minutes there came 3 Br's of lvl 11-13, they started to atk me.. (all mages)
what shall I say? wtf or looooool?

Anyhow, I attacked them, starting the the smallest mage, he started to stair jump like some other faggot would do.
They got me down to yellow hp and I thought I should trick them.
So I did, they got me to red and I started to run around the minotaur house's walls, to avoid getting hit by the wand/rods.
I ran out in the desert the they came after me...

When I was in middle of the desert I started to attack them smallest mage again, he died shortly.
I started to attack the second mage, which ran down to Darashia, he throwed hes bp under a tree and thought I wouldn't find it (hehe..) and he died. the 3:d mage ran off and I could find him because I haven't bought any spells at all after I left rook, except exura.

10 min later, they came again, but this time I printed them.
as unseal. 2 mages died and one ran off..

43090805.png

30188075.png

83599143.png

when I was going to look up the 3:d guy, a lvl 46 master came, and blowed me off in 1 vis hur wave...

hes reason?: Me need monay

I'll post some random pics when I feel for it so... :)

Last edited:
I'm cool, then I get a chnce to visit the bath house to take a swim :D

I'm off now, see ya guys!
(ps, gonna Gm my elder this weekend, so hopefully I'll remember to print every lvl)

You forgot to hide : You deal 12 damage to Omar Cazador Infernal and You deal 4 damage to Raul Cazador Infernal :p

You forgot to hide : You deal 12 damage to Omar Cazador Infernal and You deal 4 damage to Raul Cazador Infernal :p

yeah but I don't care.. if someone is looking my name up by that they're just assholes and I stop post here.

Why dont you just show ur name, isnt it annoying to edit every single pic?

Why dont you just show ur name, isnt it annoying to edit every single pic?

nah, I don't want people spamm me.. when I had the thread with my pally in Pandoria and Harmonia I was Uber Spammed nearly 24/7 with random noobs from here and otfans -.-

forgotten to share this one with ya..

I wanted to see if I could break my personal record in how fast I can go from level 1 to 8.

This time it took 44 minutes and are not a record =(
level8in44minutes.png

44 minutes is fast ;)

my record was 37 minutes. but then I had mace at start and there was not a single player on the premium island..

Now I had 1 guy walked around blocked my spawns and also in Pvp-Enfo spawns are slower than any other worlds =(

As far as I know it depends on players amount, not world type.

maybe it is now, I'm not super pro on cipsoft anymore.
but in the old days it was based on what world type it was.

Time for RealSoft diary again. this time with also some pricks that got problems think clear.

I was going to make Katana quest (Solo style)
on my way there, there was 2 brs talking shit, I thought, why not try win some cash when I'm anyway going there?
So I told them, I will clear the whole quest area if you two guys pay me 50 gp each.

They started to talk br and started to insult me (even a retard can understand they are calling me idiot as it's spelled nearly the same on br...)
so I told them, "good luck dying suckers"..

They got themselve to red hp at the rotworms.. and they went down the hole there it's poison, the guys walked over it... without pots of any kind.. smart asses..

Within 1 minute they both died. I looted 194 gp from them both totally and a small axe.. and I thank them for it. really! I needed that axe to get me a nice pick :)
They did everything but profit by insulting me, as thanks for calling me idiot I droped their bodies and everything I couldn't carry myself into the swamp, Mohahah!!

I clear all rotworms without any bigger problems :)
86161490.png

24368930.png

74327008.png

And I also decided to upgrade my eq by make the copper shield quest..

also here some prick forgotten to bring pots..
71610727.png

But honestly.. what would Tibia be without all these idiots? xD
They are making the game I play a lot more fun as you'll laugh hard every time they do something stupid or take stupid decisions

Hey realsoft aka gm crabban,hows it going with ur work in cipsofts customer service?

pvp-e worls have less players so slower spawns

funny how they call this hardcore-pvp when its 99.9% of the time means making lvl 11 pk char and wand each other untill one has no mana left xD

Harcore PVP Worlds are a joke..

"Hardcore" low levels running around and killing each other, I bet the wars are better on a normal "Open" world..

Put some time into your exping or even bot.
I took level 26 on 2 days (stopped because of the stamina)

Back