• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming RealSoft small collection of Selena(Changed World)

Now I'm very disapointed at CipSoft... VERY..
I've been mana sitting 3 days in row to get some magic level and finally I got my icicles and head for Yalahar Dragons..
I killed 1 dragon before I saw a Serpent Spawn (forgotten it was there, thought it was at the other stair).. and I put strong haste and ran back...
and ofc that Son Of A Bitch make an earth wave and I'm in the last sqm of it. took me in one hit. 250+ hp poof...

So I really THANK CipSoft to put a monster that can Combo kill a 60+ Ek in one hit in a nice Dragon place -.-"

lmao the west part is safest, the rest got hydra etc

I like to have it hard..

but I really think Cip should have some sort of warning that there's stronger creatures there..
Hydras, I wouldn't mind meet one of those... they're pretty much like a dragon, they can combo you but not 24/7.. unlike a serpent spawn that can make same damage to you at same time as 2 dragon lords would at a combo.

Anyway, started to level my pally a bit.. pretty funny.. started to kill some lvl 14 pk in thais and made 40+ atks on him with spears.

29170029.png

51879777.png

Last edited:
I've been mana sitting 3 days in row to get some magic level and finally I got my icicles and head for Yalahar Dragons..
I killed 1 dragon before I saw a Serpent Spawn (forgotten it was there, thought it was at the other stair).. and I put strong haste and ran back...
and ofc that Son Of A Bitch make an earth wave and I'm in the last sqm of it. took me in one hit. 250+ hp poof...

So I really THANK CipSoft to put a monster that can Combo kill a 60+ Ek in one hit in a nice Dragon place -.-"

hehe! xD

Haha, I remember when I ran into it. I was lucky and got away though. I never go down that hole anymore as I don't want that shit lured on me. The place with the hydra I don't mind though :p

Ennokas, Ssssssh!!!!!!

Ontopic:
The elder is having lvl 34 (again), I put pic later

Edit;
Ennokas, Not anymore :)

I was going to kill a lvl 23 botter in Rotworms, and had totally forgotten I had like 100 exp to lvl.. so god bit surprised at the advance xD
zawithornlvl36.png

PACC went out :(

36982216.png

I'm going to wait a few days before I buy PACC again, got lots of irl stuffs to do, also I'm going to work as much I can on my 7.6 project ^_^

But my Knight account is still PACC thoght :D
95501500.png

About the weapon on the knight, I know.. you don't have to say it..

Level up

17900041.png

Making cash, I kinda need a lot of cash for some eq upgrade + that I lost the eq of my mage when it died few days ago =/
Just suck ass Cip lowered the loot of Rots (Cheap effort to prevent botting... really cheap)..

Back