• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming RealSoft small collection of Selena(Changed World)

Nice, I remember my time on Inferna, the best time of my tibian life ;p
Had a knight at 79 and a sorc at 61, but got hacked.
Now I just have a 40 ed and a 55 ek on a second account, maybe I can help ya xD

No need, I've changed world..

I'm not out for pvp.. reason I selected inferna was because the amount of players online...
I changed to a pvp world with nearly the same amount of players online.

Some douche killed my knight 12 hours before my druid was transferd.
I told him, in 12 hours you're dead..
and indeed. at the very save 12 hours later, the guy was online, and skulled too :D
he died :( so sad.. he threatened me "I got main, me keell uu"..
Yeah right.. a character that have been existing for 4 years.. and the main character was lvl 25+... and didn't even hide hes characters..
also.. he was premmy but not promo.. werid... I thought people with high lvl mains promoted all characters as fast they reach 20 o_O

Noobs come and go... :)

No need, I've changed world..

I'm not out for pvp.. reason I selected inferna was because the amount of players online...
I changed to a pvp world with nearly the same amount of players online.

Some douche killed my knight 12 hours before my druid was transferd.
I told him, in 12 hours you're dead..
and indeed. at the very save 12 hours later, the guy was online, and skulled too :D
he died :( so sad.. he threatened me "I got main, me keell uu"..
Yeah right.. a character that have been existing for 4 years.. and the main character was lvl 25+... and didn't even hide hes characters..
also.. he was premmy but not promo.. werid... I thought people with high lvl mains promoted all characters as fast they reach 20 o_O

Noobs come and go... :)

You should come to obsidia :/

You should come to obsidia :/

are you going to break up with me because I didn't want to work at same place as you? =(

22207524.png

22764987.png

Made level 20 on my knight:
58663954.png

and about 30 seconds after the advance it came a lvl 21 druid and a 37 pally to kill me, polish both of them..
They attacked me and asked after about 5 sec "pl?".. bit too late?
I died.. of course, a 20 ek with no supplies \o/
What happened to those polish douches I don't have to mention, you can self figure out what I did to them.

Enough that knight now, I made a new advance on magic level with my druid, and also I got a level.
zawithornlvl33.png

zawithornmlvl37.png

Today I started to level a paladin as well (had it in my thoughts for a while to start a pally)
52205650.png

and I didn't notice my exp on the pally until I was set up to skill it with a monk from my druid. Evil!!

Anyway, more pics coming up when I do something interesting.

By the way, seriously I hate rune makers that afk bot day and night and then sell the runes for like 1 gp each -.-"
My runes I make manually isn't worth a shit thanks to some losy fucker sell hes runes for nothing because "need monay fast so me can afk"...

And as you can see on my pally stamina, it was leveled pretty fast ^.^ although half of the time was used to walk between empty spaces... I used like 20 min in Rook to check the skeletons to try loot a mace, and then I used X amount of minutes trying kill trolls (At island of destiny)... shity spears didn't hit very much... overall... not until I reached 20+ dist >.<

Over and out.

Last edited:
The paladins skills.. or "skill" is coming pretty fast..
Had a day of just sit and fix few things around my home and let the pally afk skill with a monk and I got 26 - 55 from 5 or 6 hours training, not bad.
38051926.png

Yeah.. unless I'm walking around in my sleep and went up on a brand new place none else ever seen :eek:

I was alone in the entire Amazon camp ;)
That was pretty neat :D

Why FACC arena? o_O

Even you're premium it doesn't mean the best huntings at the very moment is the best ones..
Ammy camp was the best place for me at the time I was there.

Ontopic:
Was lvling some but mostly to make some loot/cash
54240451.png

Now I'm very disapointed at CipSoft... VERY..
I've been mana sitting 3 days in row to get some magic level and finally I got my icicles and head for Yalahar Dragons..
I killed 1 dragon before I saw a Serpent Spawn (forgotten it was there, thought it was at the other stair).. and I put strong haste and ran back...
and ofc that Son Of A Bitch make an earth wave and I'm in the last sqm of it. took me in one hit. 250+ hp poof...

So I really THANK CipSoft to put a monster that can Combo kill a 60+ Ek in one hit in a nice Dragon place -.-"

Back