• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Records070's Lifethread @ Aurora <Resumed>

Records070

┌∩┐"(◣_◢)"┌∩┐
Reaction score
Sup fellaz =P Been considering starting real tibia again lately, since the current OTscene kinda sucks.. Eventhough I aint 100% positive whether to be playing real tibia again, I'll just create a char && getting it to mainland to decide later whether imma be buying premium again, we'll see ^^ n' ofcourse seemed fun keeping yall updated with my progress along the way

https://www.tibiacast.com/recording...584580&world=Aurora&min-level=1&max-level=700

Summary;
✖My DHQ Solo
✖My Mortal Kombat
✖Restart after Break
✖Basic Grim Hunt
✖Fail PK Attempt

Tibiacast;
✖My Tibiacast

Consider this as the first stage of my lifethread ;P

Current EQ / Skills;

Current Status;

Veri furst skreenshots;

Missed some screenshots tho ;/
33naznr.png

jp8sq9.png

fm4enn.png

2d9d4qr.png

5mxym8.png

Cya'll

Last edited:
I've put one basic screenshot =P Didnt expect this waitinglist on Aurora to be so long though, got online without a waitinglist on Aurera few days ago

Last edited:
Takes me around 3 hrs to get on from 80.. And then when you get past the tutorial the Demon kills you and you have to wait againn...

Rofl.. Sad to announce that things will take longer than expected! wsuicide.gif

Edit; 19;38 > 21;48 from #72 > #33..

Edit2; Man the fuck is going on with this?? -.-' Was at #22 and tibia managed to freeze up on me aka now im back on #55 LOL unbelievable

- - - Updated - - -

Thread Updated ^_^

Last edited:
Hmm, not quite sure yet, might go for venore though, due to the amazon camp, or thais for its cyclops =P I'll see

I am planning on remaining in isle of destiny for the time being though, gonna get some skills n' few lvls

2rw0r5x.png

- - - Updated - - -

Reached the goal for today =P gonna get some sleep

2yzlnpt.png

Yeah I might use it, but these early levels are boring as a muddafuka so kinda pointless so far :p hoping to get near 45/50 and get myself a proper set n' some cash to purchase small stones, here some random dist screens;

kbdq9h.png

20st37d.png

21d0k6o.png

and currently back in the waitin' list haha so lame :D

- - - Updated - - -

14:30 @ Waitinglist #51 >> 00:25 @ #1 wsuicide.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Finally managed to login after a whole day of waiting, but w/e =P Had more thangs to do, anyway made some decent progress, made some cash.. Soon to be skilling ^^

Lvl 10 > 14 && ML 2 > 4

34sqkp2.png

2mytg83.png

2ywb7sw.png

30m67ba.png

2eklxl2.png

307z0hx.png

Steady Progress ^^ Tomorrow some more advances if the waiting list allows me thumbs.gif

Last edited:
Decided to take lvl 16 before training due to the luxury of having extra cap haha =P And i'll prolly lay off with the many advances posting especially if its low, because it takes ages to upload each and everyone thru tinypic.. Anyway here are some random screenshots;

Current Status;
25iorwz.png

Level Advances;
┌∩┐"(◣_◢)"┌∩┐​
ic76eu.png

This one was a struggle.. Ran out of spears with 9% having to go for 16, so had to run back and went to a near troll cave =P
┌∩┐"(◣_◢)"┌∩┐​
35klc1c.png

Distance Advances;
┌∩┐"(◣_◢)"┌∩┐​
2qa3ceb.png

mj4t93.png

2mxg6yf.png

1zp663t.png

&& Ofcourse a magic level.... Goes rather fast tho
┌∩┐"(◣_◢)"┌∩┐​
2djo178.png

Had some luck with the loot though, bearpaw 2-3k; =P
24840.jpg

Current goals = getting myself pacc, and training dist which i'll keep yall updated with ;P

- - - Updated - - -

The first pic was made roughly 15 mins after training, had 47/36 when I started

50 Small Stones later;
b8k4d2.png
--->
e6eijr.png

- - - Updated - - -

Me being bored .. :ninja:

10xsnwj.png

&& a EQ update

wrlw9j.png

Last edited:
I play here to ^^ I am 43 paladin with 89/71 in dist ;) msg me if you want to play with me ^^

Nice man ^^ U've got a guild yet? if not u should join the one im in =P A friendly, helpful guild n mixed lvls ranging from 20 > 100 ^^

Here another few lvl advances, took 20 for desert quest, and now i'll be focussing mainly on dist

281vj4i.png

6ozqxy.png

iqhr1t.png

21n0ewm.png

&& Ofcourse the first night offling training..
2jbpp3n.png
<>
r2ks50.png

Here is a lil overview ill be keeping track off
e6eijr.png
>
219rs49.png

- - - Updated - - -

Status update on my skills after a long training session ;)

219rs49.png
>
2unufkp.png

cya'll gnight :p

Last edited:
Nah man im good on aurora man, you should actually come here ^^ Got a lil update though :D

107s9ye.png

And on a sidenote, managed to get in a nice guild ^^

2ijt40l.png

lol,didnt know you were hood xD
we played lordaeron together,Fearbear/Wildstyles here
i have 77 rp in aurora 92/85 but not playing atm cuz im facc...

Back