• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Records070's Lifethread @ Aurora <Resumed>

[video=youtube;m5vw4ajnWGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5vw4ajnWGA[/video] <3

Alright finally the update is ready n' I could be bothered to update again >.> Didnt lvl that much, but still a few advances n' a update on my current money situation;

My current total balance, fetched up to 950k.. N' I got lucky with the dice, first lost 200k, then all in with 500k & won 900k (200k profit) ;P

LVL ADVANCES;

Do someone have like a full tibia map? cuz i think i over write mine when i reinstalled :/

where the fuck is the screenshots?? want die or something? New pictures today or your are Dead

You feel me bro

where the fuck is the screenshots?? want die or something? New pictures today or your are Dead

You feel me bro

I'll prolly be posting screens on the otland main thread, cuz it requires too mcuh time to maintain this thread properly ;/ I'd be good with just posting a few screens ocassionally, so get ur ass active there aswell with ur char ;PP

I will start pg today. just waited for some rls to start and now they have started :)

150 now, just 50 more to go =P

Btw, wtf happened to you? Didnt understand the fucking letters lol, what happened?

Hahah well, I restarted aurora again 1.5 months ago after being gone for a while, didnt feel like keepign this thread up to date as I dont/didnt play all that much but figured why not post one quick update on how things are going nowadays.. (Quite some progress) ;P

Hood:
2z6tlxe.png

Scotoe: (Items 'r ready :D)
357jztk.png

I dont really check otland, but I do cast every once in a while under the same name as before <Stonage>

Salute!

Nice dude, keep posting. Just started play my old chars on morgana :p

Haha i would keep this thread updated if i could, but too time consuming m8 ;( Just felt like letting know i re-started in all seriousnesss

Back