• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Records070's Lifethread @ Aurora <Resumed>

Another lil' update ;P Shit has certainly slowed down.. Couple more days n' im done ^.-

qxrywk.png

This is what I hope to achieve;
Today > 94
Tomorrow > 95.2
+Day After > 96.4
++Day After > 97.5
+++Day After > 98.6
++++Day After > 99.5~

Not quite sure tho! All depends on how long I am prepared to continue =P I'll see how it goes, money wise n' keeping myself busy during this period ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Right after I wrote this Pieter got d/ced outta nowhere... Good start wsuicide.gif

Last edited:
90 - 100 takes 1 month on normal servers, or approx.

io41on.png

What im tryna say is that my PC fucking managed to shut down twice now within 2 days.. aka facc account on Aurora is impossible to login during the day.. Yesterday it happened around 15:00, now at 21:30~.. Nice waste of time huh? ;< Goal gone be hard 2 reach with my kinda luck

View attachment 17156View attachment 17156

- - - Updated - - -

Another status update, next screenshot will be when I am done skilling :D

2zrn5sk.png

Last edited:
Thx mate :p I'll start lvling @ monday, since weekends is as crowded as it can possibly be ;P Couldnt get my facc mage logged in either sadly ;P

I'll keep yall posted

And ofcourse I wasnt able to login without a waiting list up until now =P As I was bored, I figured why not make myself useful while I cant train anyway huh.. So this is the result, good start ;P

Have yet to configure bps tho ;/
35clfte.png

Also turned in the Koshei Ammy pieces, in order to save myself an day for when I want to do the quest ;P
& Yalahar access ofcourse n' a couple side quests shown below;

mj5njn.png

Last edited:
I've got a request.. Anyone able to help me with a proper image upload site? I been usin' TinyPic.com, but shit goes SLOW and 1 by 1, and since I've got a ton of advances :p Thanks, help = appreciated :D

As ya'll can see, I have done many team hunts, and more to come =P Also regularly casting, i'll put an link in my main thread, the cast is mostly on when I am doing some interesting hunts or quests (Many quests have yet to be done) ^^

And pff, sorry that it took so long, just look at the amount of pic's ;/ Took ages

All ma advances, and one random DL solo @ lv. 31 haha =P

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/
.png]
/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

/\
\/

Haha sure, cast = on.. I am semi afking tho, busy with some small things

Here latest update on skills btw;

- - - Updated - - -

Been a crazy hunt session for me, lmfao.. First I was hunting those tigers n' outta nowhere this 80 ED came and started sding me, but some dude came to help me, then 10 mins later managed to accidently took skull by a fail Exori San, had over 5 ppl on me and somehow managed to lose skull still..
<Glad I decided to bring mws with me :D>

Last advance of today, after some weird shit..

Dude an ancient scarabs tomozz? :D

haha sure thing bro ;P

- - - Updated - - -

Why did you not told me about that 80 ms -.-?

You were offline man :p it was around 00:30, and I had my cast open and some guy randomly msged me, prolly was in the cast and done deal.. he was lvl 240 btw
^^

- - - Updated - - -

Finally an PROPER hunt finished, luckily cave wasnt as filled as it was yesterday, so here are the results ^^ Sweet profit btw, also had like 12 life rings, but already been put in the DP

And the loot ^^

Back