• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Red's Knight Life Thread. From Zero to Deletera!

Nice
But not trying to be annoying or anything
you don't have to do this though
Don't put the white screen press ctrl+n and just show ur life bar ;)
It's kinda annoying seeing this white thing :(

Nice
But not trying to be annoying or anything
you don't have to do this though
Don't put the white screen press ctrl+n and just show ur life bar ;)
It's kinda annoying seeing this white thing :(

Hehe, I know. The screenshots were taken by the other owner. So I decided to put those on there :p Future screenshots will be without the name :p

Red

Maybe they want to hide outfit also?

I know what world ;)..

Yeah, well, if people spoil information about our little paladin, I will close the thread. This is supposed to be a privilege for me and for the members of OTland, so let's not mess this up. :)

Red

Yeah, well, if people spoil information about our little paladin, I will close the thread. This is supposed to be a privilege for me and for the members of OTland, so let's not mess this up. :)

Red

Of course not, I'm not retarded like that. :)
I enjoy looking at players threads.

Updated skills etc.
A bit of a slow start, but hopefully once we get our character well-situated we'll be able to start the real PGing.

Red

This post included information on our old Paladin.

We didn't end up using this character throughout the project.

Last edited:
already updated your eq?

We've actually downgraded. Died a few times due to power outage/botting :)

So but we'll get you some updated stuff soon guys! I updated the first page too. Also added club fighting skill to the counter. Most troll areas have been overcrowded lately, so we added club fighting since we've been using a clerical mace (it'll actually be good once we hit 20 <_<)

Red

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Could you pm me the link for dara rotworms ( knight ) please? Would help me out lots :)

Last edited:
I'm so sorry red to come here and being a dick...
but why do you have to bot? =(
Why do everyone have to bot? =/

IMO this thread isn't YOUR screenshot thread, or well... you make the screens, but it's the bot's character you're taking screens of :(

I'm so sorry red to come here and being a dick...
but why do you have to bot? =(
Why do everyone have to bot? =/

IMO this thread isn't YOUR screenshot thread, or well... you make the screens, but it's the bot's character you're taking screens of :(

It's okay, you're entitled to your opinion. But I feel Tibia isn't the same as it was back in the old days (7.4~) and manually leveling (especially at a low level) isn't rewarding. I'm actually doing this with a friend, and I don't have to time to manually level at a low level (due to running my own servers). I made this thread in case a few people were interested in the progress of a character.

Nonetheless, it will be played manually at a higher level, this is just the beginning.
Red

Back