• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Red's Knight Life Thread. From Zero to Deletera!

very nice advances you've done, and dying while botting sucks! get more into the bot and you'll find a way to not die that much :p

I hope you guys aren't too disappointed. My friend and I decided once-and-for-all we were going to make a knight instead (Paladin would take too much time for us). So I renamed the thread and I'll start with the screenshots tomorrow. We're already having much more success!

Red

I hope you guys aren't too disappointed. My friend and I decided once-and-for-all we were going to make a knight instead (Paladin would take too much time for us). So I renamed the thread and I'll start with the screenshots tomorrow. We're already having much more success!

Red

well, with bot it's going to be easy to train! keep it up

gj chan on the advances, makes me wonder if your playing the good server XD

shoulda told me earlier maybe i woulda started

This is the first screenshot of our Knight for this project!

gj chan on the advances, makes me wonder if your playing the good server XD

shoulda told me earlier maybe i woulda started

Ye I am. It's not too late to start. But I'm basically just botting for now. :p

Updates:

lv17.png

14621110.png

Red

Last edited:
What's that hotkey? I mean, all the stats.

**EDIT** HUD by Sirmate.

Yep ;) Free release. It's really nice.

lolwut 639 ping :p

gz

Hehe, maximized the window right before the advance so I pressed it quickly (probably why the ping was so high).
More tomorrow.
Red

Hehe, best dealt and last damage don't seem to work properly, that's probably because of new messages format :p. Good luck with project :).

;) Much love.

Updated stats etc. Not many new pictures, started training yesterday. Skills updated, I'll post training screenshots once I'm done training (so the spot isn't ruined)
[Thanks Saints Anathema for the suggestion].

Current Skills:
Club: 60
Shield: 59

Current Training Goal:
Club: 75
Shield: 75

Red

Training!!! Can't post much more, I don't want to give away the spot. 65/64 ml4. First page updated.

65club.png

Red

Back