• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Red's Knight Life Thread. From Zero to Deletera!

Nono club fighting pwn.

Red pwn this game :D.
Good luck mate.

Samme

Updated first page! (Sorry for lack of screenshots, for my character's safety I can't upload what I'm currently doing, I have to upload what I used to be doing)

Red

Update!

Kid was botting in the cave for 5-6 hours, I decided it was time to kill him.
Loot: 1.5k gold, 30 crocodile leathers & 11 mana potions.

botterfag.png

Also received 70 club
club70.png

And level 33! :p
44179470.png

Any tips/suggestions/complaints? :)

Red

Not bad Red.

Suggestion:
Now that you're starting to advance throughout the game as a Knight, you should acquire access to Fenrock and hunt tortoises there.

It will be even better!

Regards,
J.Dre

Not bad Red.

Suggestion:
Now that you're starting to advance throughout the game as a Knight, you should acquire access to Fenrock and hunt tortoises there.

It will be even better!

Regards,
J.Dre

or cyc/frost giants if he got atleast 65/65 + good eq on his lvl :p

Not bad Red.

Suggestion:

It will be even better!

Regards,
J.Dre

Fenrock Tortoises will get me killed pretty fast ;]

or cyc/frost giants if he got atleast 65/65 + good eq on his lvl :p

This would work, I've got 73/72 atm, but my eq is shit.

Red

Updated. I'll post some pictures of some hunting once we're done hunting in this spot. We hope to get to level 40 soon, train to 80/80, then get to 55, then we start actually hunting. We'll try and loot our set from monsters to save money. Hopefully up to 80 soon.

Red

Sorry for the lack of a better update. This is what we've been doing for the past few weeks. We couldn't post it at the time, because we didn't want people looking for us! :ninja:

tasksm.png

aaanddd...!

97082361.png

Red

Got level 41 today. Decided it'd be cool to kill a dragon. Here's our first dragon!

1stdrag.png

Red

Gratz
Not trying to be rude or something
i know a lvl 12 pally got his first dragon ;)

Back