• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reduce the experience when you die(HELP)

Jpstafe

Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I would like to know if someone knows how to do it when you die, do not lose level, magic, or skills ... it is for an ot war ... in Config.lua there is no option ... it does not have a global folder event either .. it's Avesta 0.63 (7.4)

another query .. how can I do to avoid dropping the bp? .. an infinite aol or is there another way to do it?

Take a look on the repository.

To make it you need to DOWNLOAD THE SOURCES (folder src_revXXX) and compile it (have thousands of threads on forum about).
But, edit the sources before.

The sources will result in a new executable.
I really recommend you use a linux to do that, Use 1589223052312.png to compile it.

That source, dont have "prepareDeath" event, and ... is not possible to do it works fine if you don't edit the server structure.
I would recommend use new platforms, more recent, to make your server.

Cheers,
Rodi.

Back