• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] PotatoSkin's Life Thread

PotatoSkin

CG Artist
Reaction score
Hey Otland,

So my friend got me to play Tibia again...so I started on his World and I am starting to play again. I thought I would make a life thread and keep you guys up to date on my progress. For anyone that wants to know, I will NOT be botting. I will be posting a progress screenshot everynight before bed, and maybe in the morning before school If I have time. Enjoy!

4/9/12:I just hit level 8 and I plan to be a paladin.
http://2.imgland.net/DJ7Ou.png

]​

Last edited:
gogogo!
Good luck, and can't wait for more screens :D

Nice :) Keep it up.

That rook part got revamped seriously since I've been there, haha.

Update: 4/10/12- My character got namelocked, sooo...I'm waiting for CIP to process the name change.

Edit: While my Paladin is name-locked I am making cash on my Knight, so far I've made about 24k and I've botted about 30 some odd hours.

Last edited:
24k for 30 hours if pretty bad,but i guess as a knight,theres no better place than rots atm. When u switch to cycs/undeads,it will be lots more profit :D

Btw,Hows xenobot? If i get someking of a bot,i might join u ^^

Well I'm facc and I am hunting in Thais rots with 4+ people all the time so yeah..and the Xenobot is fantastic.

If your gonna dish out money for a bot do so for premmy will make it alot more worthwhile espically since xeno is monthly right?

Update 4/11/12: After school I got home and I am level 28 from botting all night and day with 10k cash from Rots. I plan to get premium sometime soon, today or tomorrow.

Edit: Very special thanks to J. Dre for the 2 BPs of UHPs...some extra cash for me ^_^ Rep to you.

Last edited:
Back