• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] PotatoSkin's Life Thread

This is true..I quit my paladin and I'm back to botting my Knight...trolololol

HAHA, i quit botting a knight, started botting a sorc now playing knight manually..Lol

No point botting a game, the reason you play a game is for fun and to PLAY it yourself not watch a machine do it for you, well not even watching so yeah.

PLAY it manually or quit

The point is... i'm not watching the advances of you.
I am watching a thread for a machine.
pointless.

This isn't a bot discussion thread...get off the thread if you are here to comment "Bot this bot that, I'm stupid and I go besides the point of the thread"

Thanks Sickem :p

Update: 4/14/12
No more botting

20 minutes later...tired as hell...

Missed 12-13 but heres 13-14

Annnnnd....14-15

15-16

Last edited:
you bought pacc for gp? how much for it?

hmm,Nothing to say just go go 50/100/150 lvl :D

When did I say I bought Pacc for In-game gold? My mom was just feeling extremely generous and bought me 90 days of Pacc ^_^

Edit: Some guy got me killed by luring all kinds of monsters on me, and I lost my BoH...I tried to reason with him to get my boots back, but he is as stubborn as can be. If anyone has a character on Refugia that wouldn't mind giving me a pair, I would be extremely grateful. If not...oh well <_<

"good face on you if I speak you would not believe but it seems incredible I had not got the loot as soon a you died you went to click on the loot but then a guy came out of nowhere and playing field on top of their stolen loot and ro q fall?"
I had to translate it, it's always the same story..."I don't have it"​

Last edited:
When did I say I bought Pacc for In-game gold? My mom was just feeling extremely generous and bought me 90 days of Pacc ^_^

Edit: Some guy got me killed by luring all kinds of monsters on me, and I lost my BoH...I tried to reason with him to get my boots back, but he is as stubborn as can be. If anyone has a character on Refugia that wouldn't mind giving me a pair, I would be extremely grateful. If not...oh well <_<

"good face on you if I speak you would not believe but it seems incredible I had not got the loot as soon a you died you went to click on the loot but then a guy came out of nowhere and playing field on top of their stolen loot and ro q fall?"
I had to translate it, it's always the same story..."I don't have it"​

:) :)

Back